Features and Specifications
The ASRock Z68 Extreme7 Gen3 motherboard features some of the highest quality components and latest innovations on the motherboard scene. Some of the most notable features include:
- Premium Gold Caps (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Digi Power, Advanced V8 + 4 Power Phase Design – to put power where you need it and scale back for power savings when you don’t
- NVIDIA® NF200 Chip Onboard – This enables true dual VGA cards at PCI-E x16/x16 speeds and three VGA cards at x16 / x8 / x8 speeds.
- Integrated PLX PEX8608 chip onboard to offer sufficient bandwidth for the next generation of PCI-E 3.0 lane.
- 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slot, 4 PCIe 2.0 x16 Slots, Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ and NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™
- Supports the latest Sandy Bridge Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visually Smart on-board graphics.
- Multi VGA Output : D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI, and DisplayPort all on-board.
- Supports Dual Gigabit LAN with Teaming function (802.3 ad link aggregation)
- Dr. Debug, Smart Switch Design: Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED on the motherboard – perfect for testing during the building process and finding those pesky problems that can arise during a custom build.
- Support Intel® Smart Response technology uses SATA SSDs to accelerate standard rotational hard drives.
- Lucid Virtu Switchable Graphics assigns task dynamically to offer the best real time power and performance from your setup.
- ASRock XFast Charger Technology enabling charging of high power draw devices such as Apple iPad and other BC 1.1 standard smart devices.
- ASRock XFast USB and XFast LAN Technologies are software applications that work to maximize the potential of the USB and LAN hardware.
- ASRock On/Off Play application along with the included 3.5mm stereo audio cable enable use of PC speakers connected to the motherboard even when your system is powered off (ACPI S5 mode)
- BIOS features an easy to use graphical UEFI and provided ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU Windows) enable simple overclocking and adjustments at the click of a mouse.
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.) means you can still use your favorite cooler from your previous 1156 or 775 socket based system.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio™ audio experience
- Free Bundle : Front USB 3.0 Panel, Rear USB 3.0 Bracket, 3.5mm Audio Cable, CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite