PDA

View Full Version : Where did you hear about Netsmog.com?

SinnopS
08-14-2001, 09:04 PM
Just currious as to how everyone here found this site?

Keefe
08-14-2001, 09:20 PM
well, i made the site.

he he he

SinnopS
08-14-2001, 09:24 PM
way to edit my post!! SPAM:D SPAM:P

;D

Josh1
08-15-2001, 12:31 AM
From an email :)

Grinnin Reaper
08-15-2001, 01:41 AM
Digital Vixen left a post on geek.com with a link to this site. SPAMBy the way thanks D.V.

the_warlord
08-15-2001, 06:04 AM
i saw a link on another site's page (an overclocking site if memory serves me well). t'was in the forums, i was just surfing, ya know ?

anyway i got curious and here i am!!!

Propig
08-15-2001, 10:11 AM
I got an email from you.

About a month ago I was having issues with a database and looking for Lots of help. Someone on helptalk referred me to a couple of help sites, and I think yours was one of them.

I am still looking for help, so I came back to see what you had to offer.

chaplndave
08-16-2001, 09:47 PM
I was surfing the net, looking for tech reviews and I actually think someone had posted a link to Netsmog in TTZ forums. SPAMI came over and I really liked what I saw. SPAMI have been here every since. SPAMThe one thing I can't figure out though is, with such a great site with lots of people willing to help out, why are there not more people online with Netsmog forums????? ??? SPAMMany times when I come to read and post I am the only one here. SPAMAlthough I do see Hulaboy here alot. SPAMIn fact, he has been extremely helpful with several issues. SPAM(Thanks alot Hulaboy ;D

Anyway, that is my story. SPAMLet's try to get some more people involved. SPAMThis is a great site...there are lots of helpful people and when you ask a question, you usually get a great answer!

SinnopS
08-16-2001, 10:07 PM
well, the forum is still new, but we are spredin the word about it! Tell people about it and in no time we can have a thriving comunity here SPAM8)

saugen48
08-22-2001, 06:22 PM
8) Someone had mentioned it on the Computer Help Forum so I thought I would take a peek. Glad I did. Glad I did

Gahry
08-31-2001, 01:20 AM
I got a link from VirtualDr.com
They were praising the format and the member list at the bottom of the home page......

Good Job!

Hulaboy
09-11-2001, 02:16 AM
Thanks for the kind words chapIndave. SPAMGlad to be of help and I always love the challenge of a misbehaving system. *Whip crack* Get that system back into shape. LOL!

Well, I believe I heard about this forum from an email at Collegeclub.com. SPAMI think someone sent it to a group I'm in called the youngMCSEs.

dave
09-13-2001, 06:12 PM
I got some spam from a guy named Keefe. I came here to show him who was boss but started replying to threads instead;)