PDA

View Full Version : Netsmog buyers get 20% off!!!!

lynchmob
11-26-2001, 11:42 AM
The new 2002 Technology Directories for California are now available and Netsmog buyers get 20% off just for mentioning you saw this on Netsmog!! SPAMCheck out the website and then give me a call!! SPAMhttp://www.alexanderx.com

lynchmob
12-11-2001, 01:14 PM
Are there no netsmog folks who need a comprehensive reference guide to the hig-tech industry in California? SPAMThese are the guides used by job hunters, sales/marketing (for business to business sales) and by research departments. SPAMThese are the compaines that create all of today's new high-tech products! SPAMAnd they are easily the most detailed, up-to-date- and accurate listings available! SPAMIf you are either in the industry or are trying to break into the industry or provide a product and/or service to the industry these directories are a must have! SPAMI am offering to netsmog buyers at the lowest discount ever granted. SPAMCheck it out!

Keefe
12-11-2001, 01:55 PM
Are you planning on haveing directories for other states soon?

I know serveral people, including myself, who are interested in your books but you do not have them available for our states.

Is there going to be a nation wide directory soon?

Thanks

Keefe

lynchmob
01-03-2002, 02:57 PM
There currently are no nationwide directories, and not every state has one. SPAMThe problem is that once you try to publish nationwide.....the amount of time and research needed causes the amount of comprehensiveness to be lost. SPAMThe reason we publish only in California is because (1) we are based in California (2) most of the high tech and bioscience companies that people are looking to research or contact are located in California and (3) because we are able to provide literally everything you could possibly want to know about each of these companies because our focus is only statewide.

Keefe
01-03-2002, 03:08 PM
Too Bad...

Thanks for the info though!