Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 11-26-2001, 11:42 AM
lynchmob

Default Netsmog buyers get 20% off!!!!

The new 2002 Technology Directories for California are now available and Netsmog buyers get 20% off just for mentioning you saw this on Netsmog!!  Check out the website and then give me a call!!  http://www.alexanderx.com
Old 12-11-2001, 01:14 PM
lynchmob

Default Re: Netsmog buyers get 20% off!!!!

Are there no netsmog folks who need a comprehensive reference guide to the hig-tech industry in California?  These are the guides used by job hunters, sales/marketing (for business to business sales) and by research departments.  These are the compaines that create all of today's new high-tech products!  And they are easily the most detailed, up-to-date- and accurate listings available!  If you are either in the industry or are trying to break into the industry or provide a product and/or service to the industry these directories are a must have!  I am offering to netsmog buyers at the lowest discount ever granted.  Check it out!
Old 12-11-2001, 01:55 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe

Are you planning on haveing directories for other states soon?

I know serveral people, including myself, who are interested in your books but you do not have them available for our states.

Is there going to be a nation wide directory soon?

Thanks

Keefe
Old 01-03-2002, 02:57 PM
lynchmob

There currently are no nationwide directories, and not every state has one.  The problem is that once you try to publish nationwide.....the amount of time and research needed causes the amount of comprehensiveness to be lost.  The reason we publish only in California is because (1) we are based in California (2) most of the high tech and bioscience companies that people are looking to research or contact are located in California and (3) because we are able to provide literally everything you could possibly want to know about each of these companies because our focus is only statewide.
Old 01-03-2002, 03:08 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe

Too Bad...

Thanks for the info though!