Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > For Sale/Trade

Old 01-27-2002, 01:07 PM
mu.mods

Default FS: Modded Lian-Li PC-68USB Case + 350W PS

Hey,

I am new to these boards, and am a newbie modder. Just wanted to know if anyone was interested in buying a modded Lian-Li PC-68USB case. I modded it with a pcmods.com window kit, and ultraviolet (black light) cathode w/ switch. The case itself is in very good condition, only a small scratch beside the window, above the switch, because I am butterfingers when installing the window with a screwdriver to get the moulding right, haha! Other than that, the case is great. Also, anyone who is interested should know that I screwed up the window, and had to use duct tape and glue on the inside of it to make sure it didn't keep popping out. You can't notice it on the outside. I had to cut the hard drive mount to get the switch to fit, but it'll still hold 5 hard drives, no problem. Not much else to say about it, except I have a couple athlon case stickers on it, pretty cool ones. All the screws and everything are included, I can send it in the original box if you want too. Also included, an Enermax 365P-VE power supply. 350W, it's a beast. Just look any of these things up individually, and you'll end up spending a great deal more than what I am asking. I'll ship anywhere in Canada or the US, as long as you pay shipping, which shouldn't be more than $40US, I'm thinking. Anyways, asking $200US, e-mail me at nick_mu55@yahoo.ca if you're interested, I think it's a pretty fair price for what it is, and the work that's been put into it. Thanks, and see you around the boards!

Nick
Old 01-28-2002, 12:13 PM
knight1976

Default Re: FS: Modded Lian-Li PC-68USB Case + 350W PS

I am interested in the power supply only. I have sent u an email.
Old 01-28-2002, 01:36 PM
mu.mods

Nice. I'll check out the situation.

mu.mods
Old 01-30-2002, 07:13 AM
Chris

Location dude.  How much you want 4 it?
Old 05-28-2002, 01:05 PM
Tioga

any pictures?

Link deleted
-------------------------
How about lets not spam these boards.  This is your final warning. - NetSmog Mod