Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 04-28-2006, 04:17 PM
xMerCLorDx

Default [Never Ending Story Game] Recap!

Back in the day Prometheus started this thread about a never ending story. It was funny and interesting, but grammatically horrific. Here's the results, compiled into a list of the words, and a preface quoting prometheus on the first post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus
Another forum game for us to play.

You have three words and they can be most anything (adhering to the forum rules) you continue the story that the previous poster started so that we get a continuous story. Punctuation is free so we dont have one large sentenace use it as you wish.
There once was..... a man that..could not have. been very intelligent. then one day. he found a magic stone that gave him some Seattle Mariners tickets. But they were bad bleacher seats like tyson buys then he decided After he finished eating my speghetti he then left for the army. After he realized he was gay he quit and used poor grammar in his application. eating a bagel with chocolate chips mmmm he said yummy bagel...... but..... it's missing somthing.

I FORGOT THE Jason425's Mom Part..is not on...the TV with a tv guide like homer simpson drinking a beer at moe's tavern until midnight. Then jumping through the window, he ran to Victoria's Secret to buy some somewhat exciting underwear for his lady. who very recently cheated on her [him?] with ned and brother john. Then unexpectedly, someone took blackmail photos of princess di while she was eating moldy yogurt watching the sopranos on her TV She saw him and Marlon Brando making tiny babies with strangely shaped beads made of Intricately woven little pink silk threads After that they jumped off buildings!

As they fell, someone had screamed "oh my god!" just before they smacked the ground leaving their remains looking like jello. speaking of jell-o kevin ate some made with vodka from his mom and pops. Then last night. Then people got confused...and burnt down...about why Kevin really likes jello in his underwear at the mall while he picks which guy he...wishes to accost his great fortune.

After he came out tha mall he got in a street fight with chun li who fought like a chinese warrior only he had twig breaking action in her legs is the source of her seductive hot body she jumped off a very small branch like a twig she fell and almost died, but then mysteriously, a three-legged ogre who drank BAWLS like no other he had to...

pee very badly but did well keeping it in. But his rectum burst, even though there was no people around it He then exclaimed "ME NO ENGLISH!" The poeple laughed at his mom who held his dry vodka martini between his legs and farted. His super uber huge samurai sword that cut through a man's body like the onefrom FF7! Barret got mad and killed Cloud for no reason. and put materia in his belly button expression on his excruciatingly purple face that resembled barney the big stupid fat piece of dinosaur blubber with with loud stinky farts that smelled rotten like your mom who plays flute all day long and her son joined in. However, the boy died Jason425 got jealous and then ran to the end Once in a while of the mall to buy a extremely large quantity of epson printers that sucked balls. then he retrieved the mound of smelly flaming crap from a skunk from a bunk

Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.techwarelabs.com/communit...ic.php?t=11755 "Never Ending Story Game"

I think we could improve on this game and actually make a cool story. This post is to brainstorm on collaborative story methods. I want to do a big collab story that is nicer grammatically, had some interesting characters, and revisitation of those characters and fun situations.

I propose a story game that has the loose rule of limiting each post to tenatively a paragraph, and is a little bit organized by big plot segments. If this is too difficult for the tech crowd I may move it to some other board. Anyway tell me what you think
Old 05-03-2006, 05:34 AM
Techie

Those games can be fun, but they often tend to get kind of confusing at about page 50!
Old 05-03-2006, 03:39 PM
xMerCLorDx

Thats why we have some freak like me that takes the time to compile all of them. Albiet it is the case that the compilation is ignored.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:12 PM
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Jason425 Send a message via Yahoo to Jason425

^^ funny and true!
Dell Inspiron 1420 in Midnight Blue - Intel Core2Duo T7300 2.0GHZ/4MB - 2GB Ram - Nvidia 8400 GS 128mb - DVD/RW - 160GB 7200RPM - 14.1" Antiglare - Intel 4965AGN - Bluetooth 2.0 - 2MP Webcam - Vista Home Premium
2005 Mazda3i in Strato Blue
http://www.jasondsmith.net

Old 05-03-2006, 11:20 PM
xMerCLorDx

At least Jason laughed, who knows for what reason but that much is accomplished.

So I take it mofos don't want to do a collab story with different rules?

Coherent story maybe?