Keefe
05-29-2001, 11:22 AM
First you must prove yourself...

uwantasumwang
05-29-2001, 11:26 AM
hahah. ok..

Digital_Vixen
06-11-2001, 06:03 PM
First you must bring the Admin a brandy glass full of brown M&M's .. then leap over a steaming volcano, brandishing a trout as a sword whiles singing " I Am, I said " by Neil Diamond. * cringes * I had to do it SPAM:'(

SinnopS
06-12-2001, 10:43 PM
First you must bring the Admin a brandy glass full of brown M&M's .. then leap over a steaming volcano, brandishing a trout as a sword whiles singing " I Am, I said " by Neil Diamond. * cringes * I had to do it SPAM:'(

M&Ms? think he needs something stronger than that SPAM;D

Keefe
06-13-2001, 05:16 PM
moonshine will do

the_warlord
06-15-2001, 05:58 PM
moonshine!!! ???
do you actually drink that stuff or sterilise equipment with it ??? hahaha

Grinnin Reaper
06-20-2001, 09:01 PM
Us hillbillys recongnize moonshine for it's many attributes. SPAMYes it can be used to sterilize medical equipment (or at least put the patient in a state they don't care anymore). It also has entertainment value. SPAMAnd can be used as an alternative fuel in most cars. SPAMAllthough long term use could cause damage (maybe). SPAMJust remember to test it. SPAMBad moonshine burns with a diffrent color flame than pure good 'shine. SPAMBe afraid "Bad 'shine can kill"

the_warlord
06-21-2001, 09:18 PM
what do you use as the base ingredients for 'shine ? do you use a mixer when you drink it? it sounds very interesting.

i tried some plum flavoured shine once many moons ago and it was good (bloody strong though). i drunk it straight from a shot glass.

Grinnin Reaper
06-21-2001, 09:58 PM
Moonshine in the hills came about from corn. SPAMWhen alcohol was outlawed in the US for a short time >:( farmers were also faced with a lot of taxes or so I've been told. SPAMSince whiskey was hard to come by and corn was hard to sell they took one and made the other. SPAMWith a little enginuity corn whiskey came to the front of the line. SPAMPotent enough to power a car and strong enough to bring tears to grown mans eyes it was a hit. SPAMSome people still make it up there in those hills :)

Digital_Vixen
09-19-2001, 07:02 PM
Well they say moonshine kills them there varmints sitting in that dee-zy-nur furniture out on that porch. ( aka inside furniture placed outside ) can we say classy? ::)

Grinnin Reaper
09-19-2001, 07:45 PM
Everyone's a comedian eh D.V.???

dave
09-20-2001, 01:17 AM
I would rather drink everclear then most moonshine.:)

Personally I prefer to drink bulldogs though:)

Bar recipe.

Shot of Vodka
Shot of Kaluha
Shot of Cream
Top her off with coke.

My recipe.

5 shots of vodka
2 shots of kaluha
2 shots of cream
Top her off with coke:)

Woot:) I tried to get the bartender at a local bar one time to make it my way - he just laughed and made it a double:)

wizbones
09-27-2001, 11:58 AM
So besides M&Ms, burning volcanos and trout singin Horrid Neil What's his name songs, it seems clear (ever?) that to be a mod here you must moon (shine) allot ? ? ?

Sounds like a pretty good drink there Dave will have to give it a try.

I'm a Old Erzra and 151 man myself, not together mind you but individually. Course I never thought to try them together, ah hummmm.