Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 07-25-2002, 11:03 AM
ModNoob

Default Furniture Mods!

Bwa ha ha ha. My mind is always coming up with crazy ideas. Whether or not they are good idea's is up to you guys. Dont mind me, im just thinkin out loud. Well, computers have been modded over and over. I even read about a guy taking his NES and turning it into a comp. Now we all love computers. (If you dont, ur not human). And i'm sure we all love sittin on the couch or lazy boy. Wouldnt it be great to have a computer built into the furniture? Think about it. You'll have the power of a desktop, in the couch! What about heat issues you ask? I'm sure water cooling can take care of that minor problem. Well, thats my crazy idea. What do you think?
Old 07-25-2002, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to vee_ess Send a message via AIM to vee_ess Send a message via MSN to vee_ess Send a message via Yahoo to vee_ess
Default Re: Furniture Mods!

I've thought about incorporating cases into office furniture, but never couches. That would be too cool!

BTW, I hate computers just as often as than I like them. But I guess I may not be human...I learned to climb months before I learned to walk.
Old 07-25-2002, 12:56 PM
Grinnin Reaper

Yhea Vee_Ess I'be cussed 'em as much as I've used 'em myself.  And sorry ModNob but somewhere on the web I've allready seen a computer built into the bottom of a chair.  Just be careful overclocking, might roast your rear if you don't keep it cool.
Old 07-25-2002, 01:30 PM
aoC_PRoZaK

yeah, but you'd be the first one to burn even his butt and not only cpu while overclocking ;D