Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > Techware Labs News

Old 06-25-2002, 03:29 AM

Default Wasabi? WinAmp version 3.0 Beta build 477

Its finally here and i might just download it to take a nice gander at the proposistion.  Yeah it comes with a facelift as well as the entire make over!  it has a lotta features being introduced...it is based off their new code-named "Wasabi!" platform which is designed to give developers new levels of customizin in its look and feel and functionality...they refer to it as component architecture...developers can make what they want quikly and integrate it easily. you will be able to play video in winamp3! winamp3 is also cross-platform...linux is supported too!

Take a look and see for your self:  Download Winamp3 Beta3 Now! or Download this one for Linux!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2002, 10:17 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Omega Send a message via AIM to Omega Send a message via MSN to Omega Send a message via Yahoo to Omega
Default Re: Wasabi? WinAmp version 3.0 Beta build 477

I've been keeping my eye on Winamp 3 Betas, and I tried it out, but I just don't like the UI as much as Winamp 2.X. It look alright, but from what I recall, the playlist is kinda screwy, or something.
Old 06-25-2002, 11:03 PM

Default Re: Wasabi? WinAmp version 3.0 Beta build 477

well yeah i know...the review said that there would be a bit of unsolved bugs and such..im glad to hear a response from somebody that has tried it!    Yeah i was thinking of downloading it...but im not sure if it is too come up yet w/ nice video....being that i think this is a first for winamp!  Ill have to try it out and see how it goes...anyone else try it out?