PDA

View Full Version : Techwarelab

skav2
06-03-2008, 12:47 PM
I was just thinking of something that this site could offer, a section where people on this site or sponsers etc can post videos about products such as new releases and maybe games and newly developed hardware. I was thinking that this would be a great idea for the techwarelab community and would help serve a greater purpose for people looking to try something new. But the videos uploaded are to be sent to Mods before they're posted so nothing innapropriate can be viewed.

Was just thinking of new things for this site thats all and to go deeper on the idea it would be great for the makers to post about the new Tech things that are out there such as over clocking, computers and computer repairs and things like that.

psyporic
06-03-2008, 01:42 PM
I have always liked video reviews because sometimes you get a better feel for a product that you can't get through numbers or pictures (e.g. how loud a CPU fan is).

AWorthyOpponent
09-10-2008, 01:24 AM
We are trying to integrate videos into our reviews. We now have a YouTube channel ("TechwareLabs"...whi would have thought) that you can subscribe to and see all the cool videos we do. somethings deserve a video review because words simply can not describe the product. when something like audio comes in for example, you kinda need to hear the device...

madattheinternet
09-10-2008, 10:52 AM
I, for one, would like to wear a funny hat in all of my video reviews.

TheWickerMan
09-10-2008, 02:06 PM
I am all for funny hats, only I'll have to 1up it and wear a full pirate outfit when I do my reviews.

madattheinternet
09-10-2008, 05:15 PM
I'll be dressing as a cowboy, then. Dan can dress as a cop, Mike a construction worker and Jason can be an indian. It'll be like the Village People of hardware reviews.

Nitro
09-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Skav2, this is a great idea. Currently i am redesigning the website and am adding lots of cool features. I will try and see if i can possible manage to add a User Center, where users can submit their own work for a change to be published in a seperate (equally important obviously :) ) section of the site.

Thanks for the idea and keep them coming.