PDA

View Full Version : I just want to share my JOY!

Propig
10-07-2001, 01:15 PM
The database I havebeen working on has been a two fold project that started a year ago and it is finally over.(1st part has been live since May, I started the development of the second part in July).

Yes Yes Yes Yes!

I have been here by myself for the last two days trying to convert Access97 data to SQL Server 2000, so this database can go live on Monday. I have had nothing but problems converting the data and everytime I had to start over from the beginning.

Well I have finally conquered the beast! I have managed to bring 3 large Access97 Databases into 1! It is done and I feel good!!!!

I will stop now, but really wanted to share my happiness.

kfan
10-07-2001, 09:36 PM
Sounds like you deserve a break. SPAMGlad you didn't let it beat you.

Propig
10-08-2001, 08:00 AM
Thank you.

wizbones
10-08-2001, 10:12 AM
Way 2 Go!!! Con grat ulations SPAM;D Feels great dudn't it when you complete something that has been aluding you? Too cool.

Greg
10-12-2001, 06:41 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about, but congrat's just the same. Today is the first time I've been to NETSMOG. You
apparently deleted your pic from "Hottest Chicks" before I got a look see. SPAMMy loss, I'm sure.

Propig
10-15-2001, 08:29 AM
Thanks
The pic must have been deleted when they merged the boards. I will see if I can put it back.