Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 12-25-2001, 12:02 AM
Simo

Default Another 100...

Wow, time flys when your having fun...

This my 200th post and I was just contemplating what should I use it for.....should I write a poem? should I do nothing? Should I dedicate it to those less fortudent.

I was hard to decide on but eventually I decided I would talk about out much beloved Word Association thread....where is the bloody thing?  It seems to have dissapeared from the Forum....

That thread has taught us all a great many things...and helped us weed out those who are in need are in need of Phyciatric care....WHERE ARE YOU WORD ASSICIATION THREAD>>>WE NEED YOU!!!!

Any way since this Christmas day id just like to wish you all a good one.

Cheers

Simo
Old 12-25-2001, 12:47 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe
Default Re: Another 100...

The first word association thread was locked because it got too big and it was getting off topic.  A new one was started as Netsmog's *Second* Ass. Thread.

It should be near the top of the general board.

Good Luck!
Old 12-25-2001, 06:33 AM
Simo

Yeah, it was gettin pretty OT.

I think it started to deteriorate about the time that Liquid Nitrogen Cooling was introduced.  ;D
Old 12-25-2001, 12:04 PM
aoC_PRoZaK

ey, don´t blame it on me! >
Old 12-26-2001, 08:57 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Omega Send a message via AIM to Omega Send a message via MSN to Omega Send a message via Yahoo to Omega

Yeah, I hit another 100-post mark, but I decided against making a post dedicated to it.  It gets kind of old after a while.  But really, what makes every 100 so special?  Why not every 5? 10? 50? 27.6? Well, maybe that wasn't the best way to illustrate my point, but I just got tired of doing so at every forum I post in.

I used to try to post, just for the point of being the #1 poster, or something, but then I realized how pointless that was.  Now, since I have no time ever, I try to limit my posting to when I have something to actually offer to the conversation.  Sometimes it's debatable whether I actually offer something, but I'm sharing some view nonetheless.

I would have liked a poem though; it would have offered an interesting twist on the subject.
Old 12-26-2001, 10:46 PM
Simo

ok its a deal.

Next time I do this Ill make it a nice little ditty we can sing around the camp fire.

Old 12-28-2001, 12:41 PM
SinnopS

<----------

i still have a few more to goe