Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > For Sale/Trade

Old 12-08-2002, 12:59 AM
Darwin

Default Parting out new PC... Awesome deals... Check it!

Hello there... I'm currently parting out my current computer so that I may buy a new one. I'll update this original post as to what is left and what is not. Please post in this thread if you are interested in an item. MO is acceptable as payment, and I have referrals from people on here if needed. Prices are negotiable, and do not include shipping from 21042.

1. CD/RW drive: Yahmaha 16x10x40... this drive is DAMN fast... It has a plug for headphones or speakers in the front, as well as volume control. Will include needed cables/screws.

2. CD/RW drive: Adaptec 16x8x32... this drive is fast as is the above, but the specs are not quite as good. However, in burning and rewriting CDs, you won't notice much of a difference. Has plug for headphones and volume control and play/pause buttons. Will include needed cables/screws.

3. 3D Prophet 4000XT 32mb 128bit graphics card... blazing fast... 150+ FPS on Quake III arena, and 160+ FPS on Counterstrike. Very, very nice card. Has its own fan, which ensures that it will not overheat.

4. AMD Athalon 1200+ with factory processor fan. Has not been worked hard at all, and never been left on for more than 4-5 hours at a time, and never overnight. Never run over 15% usage.

5. SoundBlaster Live! Audiology card. This card is a beast, which creates 5.1 DSS output. A fantastic card. Has plugs for everything (5 speaker/mic/etc, one external usage) and will be the last card you will ever need. Has output cables (which i will include) that plug directly into your CD/DVD ROM for maximum quality.

6. Custom motherboard: AOpen AK33, which supports AMD processors with up to 3 GB of ram, 3 RAM heatsinks, 6 PCI slots, and many many extras. USB/Firewire/Parallel/Etc

7. Beautiful AMD case which is Slate/Blue. It's a tower, which is almost server-size, and cools magnificantly. I have never had the case over 65 degrees. Three 5.25 inch slots, and two floppy/zip sized slots. Works great with the said motherboard .

8. 10/100 LAN/Ethernet card. Top of the line. I have FOUR.

I have countless case fans, and a PCI slot fan, which worked great with the SoundBlaster and the 3D Prophet.

Also have a 15" monitor which is in great condition, and hardly used. Will sell for peanuts.

I have tons of other parts as well. Post with a request and I'll be sure to look for it.

Thanks again, and Happy Holidays.
Old 12-09-2002, 02:42 PM
accurateimage

Very interesting description
Old 12-14-2002, 11:34 PM
kane2g

where are you located?? i might be interested in some of this stuff.
Old 01-13-2003, 02:14 PM
MrJekyll

he obviously has come and gone i also noticed his name was guest so i would be hesitant about buying because of that :/
Old 01-13-2003, 07:59 PM
eviltechie

there is such thing as Athlon 1200+ for desktop???
Old 01-13-2003, 08:06 PM
accurateimage

No such thing produced by amd. they started with the 1500+
Old 01-13-2003, 08:22 PM
eviltechie

i think ive seen 1400+ for mobile athlons but not for PC
Old 01-16-2003, 04:29 PM
George

160 + frames in Counter-Strike? Good Job Newbie. Max the HL engine allows is 100.
Old 01-17-2003, 12:27 AM

is somebody trying to jerk somebody's :/ chain here?
Old 06-09-2003, 10:26 PM
Garrette

what about the video card, what one is it???