Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 12-31-2001, 09:17 AM
Simo

Default Happy New Year

Hey all, its 1.10am here in Australia on the 1st of January 2002.

Just thought Id let you know that the world didnt blow up and tel ya all to have a safe and happy new year!!
Old 12-31-2001, 09:36 AM
aoC_PRoZaK

Default Re: Happy New Year

fuck, i wished so strong it would blow up. at my place it´s 15.36 pm, 30 12 2001, i´m gonna go to a big party tonight and get so stoned that i canot stand on my legs anymore, ya, i´m adult now and the new year comes, so i´ll gt some booze and firecrackers too, maybe a taser. PARTY ON WAYNE, PARTY ON GARTH ;D
Old 01-01-2002, 02:34 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Omega Send a message via AIM to Omega Send a message via MSN to Omega Send a message via Yahoo to Omega

Well, it's 1:14 AM here, January 01, [s]2001[/s] 2002. Whoopty-doo.  I'm not really sure what's exactly so great about it being a new year...there's no real change, other than I get to mess up writing the date all over again.  Last year sucked, the year before that sucked, and the year before that sucked; why should I expect this year to be any different?  Additionally, the "year" is just some measurement of time that we came up with in our spare time, to enable us to group events together, and over-generalize about the past.  Granted, I'm feeling quite pessimistic at the moment, I'll admit that, but I feel that most of my points are valid nonetheless.

I have about two days of work to do tomorrow alone, much of which has to be done in what the general public considers "acceptable" hours, before I leave for my trip to Steamboat, CO (see, even a trip to Steamboat turns into a negative thing after New Year's).  I get back Sunday night, so you probably won't be seeing much of me until then, and come Sunday night I'll have about a week's worth of stuff to do in one night, so I'm not sure if that means you will or won't see me then...that all depends on how procrastinatory I'm feeling at the time.

We're grateful for the generosity some have offered in building HardwarePub's new server, WisconsinPC especially.  We're hopefully going to make the switch in less than six days or so.  Stay tuned over there for updates.

So, in conclusion, New Year's is stupid, the last three years sucked, so I'm leaving.
Old 01-01-2002, 02:46 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Uranium-235 Send a message via AIM to Uranium-235

And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I can't remember all the times I tried to tell my myself
To hold on to these moments as they pass

- "A Long December" by Counting Crows

Happy Y2.002K everybody
Old 01-01-2002, 10:59 AM
aoC_PRoZaK