PDA

View Full Version : How do I hack?

Fire Man( Fire Mage)
02-27-2003, 03:35 PM
>:) Can you stand the heat!?!? >:)
:wavey: Anyway, to the point. How do I hack? Is this illegal in the US? What programs do I use? If this is illegal in the US please just say so, without giving me any programs. Especially since: #1 - I don't break the law. #2 - We all know how omega hated to here about law breaking. :shake:

Fire Mage,
>:) Can you stand the heat!?!?! >:) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Grinnin Reaper
02-27-2003, 10:27 PM
Depends on what you are hacking. You can hack your own computer all day long with no problem, many people do, their called "white hack" hackers. "Black hat" hacking is illegal and is when you hack computers you do not own or have explicit consent to work on. As far as programs go you can search the net or kazaa. Just be careful, many "hackers" will embed virii or trojans in the files to hack you instead. Be careful, a true hacker will also find a way to write his own tools. If you know how to program that would be the best way to go. At least that would be real hacking instead of playing around as a script kiddie that can't even run command line programs, just knows point and click hackin'. Any other questions let us know, maybe someone else can help ya more.

Brainpower
04-06-2003, 07:24 AM
As far as I know, if you hack a computer without changing anything, it's not illegal.

If you have control to someones computer, open a file and upload it to your computer, it's illegal. But if you just send the file with e-mail, it's not illegal =-)
At least, in my country =-P

If you want to hack, it's almost impossible if you're not a good programmer. Unless you download some hack programs from the internet. If I were you I wouldn't try to download hack programs, most of them are trojans or backdoors. And what are you going to do about it? Go to the police =-)?

Learn how to program. I think Perl, JAVA, C++, Visual Basic are good.

Byez,

Brainpower

Jason425
04-06-2003, 10:58 AM
i took american law last year.. it's even illegal to access a computer without permission, punishment is even more strict if you modify, steal or delete information. :/

vee_ess
04-06-2003, 03:23 PM
Network security tools are popular among hackers now-a-days. Almost any security tool, for that matter, is good. Also books on security tell you tons to get you started. This doesn't mean you should prep for a year and then forward 10 seconds of Amazons sales to your account, LOL. If you did, however, you would be rich enough to retire, if Amazon didn't sue you for damages and other stuff and make you poorer than broke as you sit in jail.

Jpsousa4
08-09-2003, 05:25 PM
if you have another computer you can use a target as, the cops couldnt do anything about it...so if you ahve a target computer thats yours, hack away my friend...

darkninja49
11-26-2003, 01:12 PM
yo people. i'm a neebie and i need help. first of all, with hacking, i know it's illegal, but how can i do it so that i leave no trace of anything and how do it so that i can be good at it? What do u have to do? do u need a good internet conenction or anything of the sort? i just want to kno of this subject becuase i just want to kno becuase...well......i just do ok?
ok.

xMerCLorDx
11-26-2003, 02:53 PM
no traces? thats impossible. there are always ways to trace it. you can make it very difficult to pinpoint but its possible. if you disagree with me find someone in the government and have them talk to your isp.. you'd be surprised.

Jason425
11-26-2003, 04:08 PM
Carnivore from the fbi scares me.. i don't want to know what they know about me :/

Prometheus
11-26-2003, 04:45 PM
the only way not to be traced is

to be in a cyber cafe in one country and "accidentally" wipe the HD then leave the country and come back

or host your own set of ISP's (for more than one network bounce)

cherrypie
11-26-2003, 06:17 PM
a friend of mine was bored and hooked up his x-box to the internet, then hacked it.....now he stores all his xbox games on his xbox lol.....

xMerCLorDx
11-26-2003, 07:51 PM
the only way not to be traced is

to be in a cyber cafe in one country and "accidentally" wipe the HD then leave the country and come back

or host your own set of ISP's (for more than one network bounce)

right... first, if you wipe a HD you can always recover data from it. i know some people in computer forensics that recover all kinds of data from burnt/ trashed/"wiped"/erased 1's and 0's with various equipment/software.

second leaving the country you have the CIA watching you.. and the cia's intelligence/surveillance is much more in-depth with their international terrorism watch than the FBI's here in the states.

also 'hosting your own set of isp's' whatever that means.. you're going to start up a few buisnesses without your real name or any kind of affiliations to your home or original country? nope.

but in the sense that you are talking 'bouncing' from a network to another.. think of how many major pipelines/routers/switches can log any of your data no matter how encrypted it can be decrypted by government agencies, thats why they allow encryption in the first place..is because it can be controlled.. for example i have heard of many deep seemingly 'untracable' hacks where the guy has multiple shell servers in several countries and tunnels from one to another using alternating types of high encryption tunnels and a system of proxies. using vpn's, ipsec, ssh, and the sort.. i'll write more but now i gotta go have pre-thanksgiving dinner with my gf..

Prometheus
11-26-2003, 08:31 PM
well what you do is hook in a REALLY powerful electro magnet and rub it all over the computer.....

xMerCLorDx
11-27-2003, 01:33 AM
yeah but you still don't know how much stuff is grabbed, duplicated and logged on the way to whatever the hell u 'hacked'..

Jason425
11-27-2003, 10:28 AM
true that.. you could send an emp like in the matrix! Or after you use that magnet, then play baseball with it, then spread the parts out through your lawn as fertilizer.. that aught to do it or skip the lawn and just throw it in the fire

xMerCLorDx
11-28-2003, 09:35 PM
or a black hole..why not?