Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 02-27-2003, 04:35 PM
Fire Man( Fire Mage)

Default How do I hack?

> Can you stand the heat!?!? >
Anyway, to the point. How do I hack? Is this illegal in the US? What programs do I use? If this is illegal in the US please just say so, without giving me any programs. Especially since: #1 - I don't break the law. #2 - We all know how omega hated to here about law breaking.

Fire Mage,
> Can you stand the heat!?!?! >
Old 02-27-2003, 11:27 PM
Grinnin Reaper

Depends on what you are hacking. You can hack your own computer all day long with no problem, many people do, their called "white hack" hackers. "Black hat" hacking is illegal and is when you hack computers you do not own or have explicit consent to work on. As far as programs go you can search the net or kazaa. Just be careful, many "hackers" will embed virii or trojans in the files to hack you instead. Be careful, a true hacker will also find a way to write his own tools. If you know how to program that would be the best way to go. At least that would be real hacking instead of playing around as a script kiddie that can't even run command line programs, just knows point and click hackin'. Any other questions let us know, maybe someone else can help ya more.
Old 04-06-2003, 07:24 AM
Brainpower

As far as I know, if you hack a computer without changing anything, it's not illegal.

If you have control to someones computer, open a file and upload it to your computer, it's illegal. But if you just send the file with e-mail, it's not illegal =-)
At least, in my country =-P

If you want to hack, it's almost impossible if you're not a good programmer. Unless you download some hack programs from the internet. If I were you I wouldn't try to download hack programs, most of them are trojans or backdoors. And what are you going to do about it? Go to the police =-)?

Learn how to program. I think Perl, JAVA, C++, Visual Basic are good.

Byez,

Brainpower
Old 04-06-2003, 10:58 AM
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Jason425 Send a message via Yahoo to Jason425

i took american law last year.. it's even illegal to access a computer without permission, punishment is even more strict if you modify, steal or delete information. :/
Dell Inspiron 1420 in Midnight Blue - Intel Core2Duo T7300 2.0GHZ/4MB - 2GB Ram - Nvidia 8400 GS 128mb - DVD/RW - 160GB 7200RPM - 14.1" Antiglare - Intel 4965AGN - Bluetooth 2.0 - 2MP Webcam - Vista Home Premium
2005 Mazda3i in Strato Blue
http://www.jasondsmith.net

Old 04-06-2003, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to vee_ess Send a message via AIM to vee_ess Send a message via MSN to vee_ess Send a message via Yahoo to vee_ess

Network security tools are popular among hackers now-a-days. Almost any security tool, for that matter, is good. Also books on security tell you tons to get you started. This doesn't mean you should prep for a year and then forward 10 seconds of Amazons sales to your account, LOL. If you did, however, you would be rich enough to retire, if Amazon didn't sue you for damages and other stuff and make you poorer than broke as you sit in jail.
Old 08-09-2003, 05:25 PM
Jpsousa4

Default depends..

if you have another computer you can use a target as, the cops couldnt do anything about it...so if you ahve a target computer thats yours, hack away my friend...
Old 11-26-2003, 02:12 PM
darkninja49

yo people. i'm a neebie and i need help. first of all, with hacking, i know it's illegal, but how can i do it so that i leave no trace of anything and how do it so that i can be good at it? What do u have to do? do u need a good internet conenction or anything of the sort? i just want to kno of this subject becuase i just want to kno becuase...well......i just do ok?
ok.
Old 11-26-2003, 03:53 PM
xMerCLorDx

no traces? thats impossible. there are always ways to trace it. you can make it very difficult to pinpoint but its possible. if you disagree with me find someone in the government and have them talk to your isp.. you'd be surprised.
Old 11-26-2003, 05:08 PM
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Jason425 Send a message via Yahoo to Jason425

Carnivore from the fbi scares me.. i don't want to know what they know about me :/
Dell Inspiron 1420 in Midnight Blue - Intel Core2Duo T7300 2.0GHZ/4MB - 2GB Ram - Nvidia 8400 GS 128mb - DVD/RW - 160GB 7200RPM - 14.1" Antiglare - Intel 4965AGN - Bluetooth 2.0 - 2MP Webcam - Vista Home Premium
2005 Mazda3i in Strato Blue
http://www.jasondsmith.net

Old 11-26-2003, 05:45 PM
Chronique Technique
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Prometheus

the only way not to be traced is

to be in a cyber cafe in one country and "accidentally" wipe the HD then leave the country and come back

or host your own set of ISP's (for more than one network bounce)