Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 03-05-2002, 07:13 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe
Default Reports from Comdex

I traveled to the Windy City today to become part of the Comdex experience.  I would have to say that it’s not all that it is cracked up to be.  Most of the products were business-to-business solutions.  There was only one hardware booth in the whole show.  The largest booths were Computer Associates, Cingular Wireless, Blackberry, Mercedes Benz, and Xybernaut Corp.

I was very impressed with the Blackberry product.  It is a small hand held device that replaces your PDA and cell phone.  Supposedly, it can work with almost any wireless provider.  I entered in the drawing for one, maybe I will win!

I would have to say that the show was good for being free.  I probably would not have paid too much to come to it.  If you are serious about going to a show like this, consider going to CES (consumer electronics show) instead of Comdex.  That’s just my two cents.

keefe
Old 03-06-2002, 02:30 PM
thetechfreak

Default Re: Reports from Comdex

kool... though only show im interested in is E3... it travels country to country doesn't it? if so anyone know when it gets to feckin UK!??!