Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 07-12-2003, 09:49 AM
Grinnin Reaper

Default Don't listen to the critics.

Went to see the Legue of Extrodinary Gentlemen. And although it got a lot of bad reviews and almost nobody was there on opening night, I thought it was a good movie. Critics need to quit be so whiny and realise IT'S A MOVIE. Some were complaning about certain thing were not being believable. It has a vampire and Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde in for cryin' out loud. One of those facts alone would earmark this a "Fantasy" movie. So just go with the flow of it and enjoy the ride. All in all a worthy veiwing experience. BTW Pirates of the Caribean kicks some major booty. arr
Old 07-12-2003, 11:50 PM

Haha. Yeah, I dunno. The title alone kind of scared me off. But it didn't look like that bad of a movie at all. I haven't seen a good movie in a couple of weeks now. I should be getting out more often to check these cool movies out.
Old 07-13-2003, 12:52 AM
eviltechie

when i first saw the production trailer back in june, i thought that Pirates of the Carribean is a horror and scary movie
i didnt know it was made by disney until last week
and ive heard ppl say that its a good movie for 10 to 14 year olds

so i guess ill go see that

and yeah, i might give Sean Connery one more try if you say that this isnt a bad one

ive always enjoyed Sean's mature acting skills on the big screens