Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > General Board

Old 12-03-2003, 11:12 PM
Grinnin Reaper

Default prometheus, we need to have a word

Ya got all the right in the world to write whatever ya want for a sig line, just be aware we can say what we want as well. I find it disturbing that someone wanting to make an enlightened observations (as I feel you are trying to do), would make such a generalization as your current sig. Just my opinion but I find it distasteful and offensive. I'm not asking you to take it down, for you to defend your remarks, or for any action to be taken. Just want to make my $0.02 known same as I'm sure you do.
Old 12-03-2003, 11:41 PM
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Jason425 Send a message via Yahoo to Jason425

i just ignored his sig.. sometimes it's not worth the effort saying anything.. but at least someone did? :/ Pro is a hippocrit of his own sig on the "americans like to buy needless things, I don't" If you get down to it, computers are "needless".. as is your Ipod :P so hah..
Dell Inspiron 1420 in Midnight Blue - Intel Core2Duo T7300 2.0GHZ/4MB - 2GB Ram - Nvidia 8400 GS 128mb - DVD/RW - 160GB 7200RPM - 14.1" Antiglare - Intel 4965AGN - Bluetooth 2.0 - 2MP Webcam - Vista Home Premium
2005 Mazda3i in Strato Blue
http://www.jasondsmith.net

Old 12-04-2003, 02:03 AM
xMerCLorDx

its easy to say you don't need something unless you don't have it.. and prometheus and many other youth today have a lot of shit they don't need.. i saw the christmas list..man if i got anything close to all that shit i woulda fuckin pissed my goddamn pants.

veered off of the signature topic.. but whatever
Old 12-04-2003, 09:38 AM
cherrypie

Quote:
its easy to say you don't need something unless you don't have it.. and prometheus and many other youth today have a lot of shit they don't need.. i saw the christmas list..man if i got anything close to all that shit i woulda fuckin pissed my goddamn pants.

ya...... i agree..... wouldn't say those exact words.......... but i agree.......
Old 12-04-2003, 01:43 PM
Chronique Technique
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Prometheus

oh...crap

didnt know i still had that on there

i just put that on there and forgot to take it off

sorry if it offened someone ill change it now
Old 12-04-2003, 01:43 PM
Chronique Technique
Lab Master Techie

ps

was making a whole post on this rellay necessary? you couldve just pmed me
Old 12-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Chronique Technique
Lab Master Techie

cherry

my parents force the christmas list out of me

i buy most of my stuff i have my own job
Old 12-04-2003, 04:26 PM
maddan

its just a sig, you all need to chill a little... everyone has needless shit so who cares, no need to get a broken heart over it. So what he aimed it at americans, your lucky thats all he said about americans; you should see what people say about the US in other countries. Lots of people hates your president, and didnt like him coming to australia, also your gun laws, way of life, attitude that your the best at everything, all gets thrown into it all... this aint my opinion since i actually lived in the US for 3 yrs, i love america but you still have some f&@ked up stuff there. So when someone says a generalization who gives a damn, everyone thinks aussies all ride around with kangeroos and u dont see me crying over it, so just chill, if you still get offended by people making snarl comments about americans then i suggest you dont leave and go to another country. and there is my 2cents well if i convert that o american dollars its probably closer to 1.7cents.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:08 PM
xMerCLorDx

"kangeroos and u dont see me crying over it, so just chill, if you still get offended by people making snarl comments about americans then i suggest you dont leave and go to another country."

u know its funny that hes allowed to make his own comments. and so are you ---- freedom of speech.. everyone has their right to it jus like the net (at least until the gov controls it ) and anyway grinnin reaper handled it in a positive way so don't bash his ass now too >:F

but i agree, lots of people hate our president.

i don't. but i dun luv his ass either.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:12 PM
Chronique Technique
Lab Master Techie

i wrote that when i was just pissed

jason knows about this island

ALL of the kids have money either their own or their parents (allowance)

the kids are always complaining here about how their lives are sucky
so i just wrote about it

our school is 70% upper class whites
24% asian
.4% Black
the rest is like indian or something