Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 05-11-2002, 11:58 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe
Default Anger Management @ Work

This is a really funney joke that I found in my email box today...

Don't take that bad day out on someone you know, take it out on someone you DON'T know.

Now get this. I was sitting at my desk, when I remembered a phone call I had to make. I found the number and dialed it. A man answered saying, "Hello?"

I politely said, "This is Dick Tuhro and could I please speak to Rich Kresko?"

Suddenly the phone was slammed down on me! I couldn't believe that anyone could be that rude. I tracked down Rich's correct number and called him. He had transposed the last two digits incorrectly.

After I hung up with Rich, I spotted the wrong number still lying there on my desk. I decided to call it again. When the same person once more answered, I yelled "You're an asshole!" and hung up.

Next to his phone number I wrote the word "asshole," and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills, or had a really bad day, I'd call him up. He'd answer, and I'd yell, "You're an asshole!"

It would always cheer me up. Later in the year the Phone Company introduced caIler ID. This was a real setback for me; I would have to stop calling the asshole.

Then one day I had an idea. I dialed his number and when I heard his voice, "Hello?" I made up a name. "Hi. I'm with the Telephone Company and I'm just calling to see if you'd be interested in our caller ID program?"

"No!" he shouted and slammed the phone down.

I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an
asshole!"

Keep reading this, it gets better!

An old lady at the shopping center really took her time pulling out of a parking space. I didn't think she was ever going to leave. Finally, her car began to move and she started to very slowly back out of the slot.

I backed up a little more to give her plenty of room to pull out.

"Great", I thought, "she's finally leaving."

All of a sudden this black BMW comes flying up the parking aisle in the wrong direction and pulls into her space. I hit the horn and started yelling, "You can't do that. I was here first!"

The guy climbed out of his BMW completely ignoring me. He walked toward the shopping center as if I didn't even exist. I thought to myself, "This guy's another asshole; there sure are a lot of assholes in this world."

Then, I noticed he had a "For Sale" sign in the back window of his car. I wrote down the phone number. Then, I hunted for another place to park.

A couple of days later, I'm sitting at my desk. I had just gotten off  the phone after calling 823-4863 and yelling, "You're an asshole!" (It's really easy since I have his number on speed dial now.)

I noticed the phone number of the guy with the black BMW there on my desk and thought I'd better call this guy, too. After a couple rings, someone answered the phone and said, "Hello."

I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?"

"Yes, it is."

"Can you tell me where I can see it?"

"Yes, I live at 1802 West 34th street. It's a yellow house and the car's parked right out front."

I said, "What's your name?"

"My name is Don Hansen."

"When's a good time to catch you, Don?"

"I'm home in the evenings."

"Listen, Don, can I tell you something?"

"Sure..."

"Don, you're an asshole!" And I slammed the phone down.

Then, I added Don Hansen's number to my speed dialer. I must say, for a while things seemed to be going much better for me. Now, when I had a problem I had two assholes to call.

Then, after several months of calling the assholes and hanging up on them, it just wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be. I gave the problem some serious thought and came up with this solution:

First, I had my phone speed dial asshole #1.

A man answered nicely, "Hello?"

I yelled, "You're an asshole!" but I didn't hang up.

The asshole said, "Are you still there?"

I said, "Yeah."

He said, "Stop calling me."

I said, "Make me."

He said, "What's your name, pal?"

So I told him, "Don Hansen."

He said, "Where do you live?"

"1802 West 34th Street. It's a yellow house and my black BMW's parked out front."

"I'm coming over right now, Don. You'd better start saying your prayers."

"Yeah, like I'm really scared, asshole!" and I hung up.

Then I called asshole #2.

Don Hansen answered, "Hello?"

I said, "Hello, asshole."

He said, "If I ever find out who you are..."

"You'll what?"

"I'll kick your ass."

"Well, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now, asshole." And I hung up.

Then I picked up the phone and called the police. I told them I was on my way to 1802 West 34th Street and that I was going to kill my gay lover as soon as I got there. Another quick call to Channel 13 about the gang war going on down on West 34th Street.

After that I climbed into my car and headed over to 34th Street to watch the whole thing. Glorious satisfaction! Watching two assholes kicking the crap out of each other in front of 6 squad cars, a police helicopter and a news crew was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Now you know what to do if you have a really bad day.
Old 05-12-2002, 03:28 AM
thetechfreak

Default Re: Anger Management @ Work

holy f00k that is funny... im still laughing!!

/me spams that to everyone he knows

Old 05-12-2002, 09:08 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe

I normally do not forward and jokes, but I had to send this one to everyone in my address book.
Old 05-13-2002, 05:18 AM
aoC_PRoZaK

this is one uv the freakiest bad jokes i've ever heard. friggin man, gonna spam it out too ;D