Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 06-30-2002, 11:06 PM

Default Instant Messenger Preference

[poll]Which messenger severice do you prefer?
[opt] AIM [/opt]
[opt] ICQ [/opt]
[opt] Trillian [/opt]
[opt] YIM [/opt]
[opt] MSN [/opt]
[opt] Other [/opt]
[/poll]
[GUEST]
So let see what you think and give some comments on why u picked your messenger service!
Old 06-30-2002, 11:15 PM

Default Re: Instant Messenger Preference

yeah id have to go with Trillian on this one because it has it all..and takes up less memory than AIM!!! I like the fact that you can change skins on this as well...and now that i have Trillian...i dont really wanna go back to AIM or MSN...no point really...plus i now have ICQ as well..with out even having the program, all I need is a ICQ# and im in!
Old 07-02-2002, 01:04 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to vee_ess Send a message via AIM to vee_ess Send a message via MSN to vee_ess Send a message via Yahoo to vee_ess

Tril, cuz im multi-talented  ...J/K...Trillian because otherwise I start closin some of them just to keep my tray clean...I am too disorganized to be able to keep anything in order so if I let one thing get just a little out of order, I will not know where anything is because I name everything "New Folder", or "New Text File" or something that appears without further intervention.  ;D
Old 07-02-2002, 10:16 AM
TheRogue

/me can't stand trill!!

MSN because its easy to use, quick, and because of M$s dominating ways alot of people have it, it also looks the nicest imho, has the features most people need

AIM, nuff said lol

ICQ, has the best features, but isn't as appealing, also alot of poeple i know who are MSN already don't use it

YIM, used to be my fave but the messenger has gotten really f*cked up and hardly ever works properly
Old 07-02-2002, 11:50 AM

Yeah i also use trillian because this way it doesnt matter what service they are using...i can still keep in touch w/ them and chat with them because i dont have to worry about what IM there using..due to the fact that trillian uses all of them.(msn, yahoo, aim, icq, and irc...) plus, like i said, trillian takes up very little space for what it can support and the skins that you can choose are endless...there are atleast 50 different skins...