Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 07-24-2001, 10:46 AM
lynchmob

Default Career Poll!!!

[poll]Would you relocate to Callifornia for a High-Tech career?
[opt] Yes [/opt]
[opt] No [/opt]
[opt] Already Live in California [/opt]
[GUEST]
[/poll]
Old 08-02-2001, 05:58 PM
SinnopS

Default Re: Career Poll!!!

sure i would love to move there
Old 08-14-2001, 04:37 AM
awrobinsonii

It really depends. I have two children and married.  The job would have to pay well into the high $60's for me to move especially when I live in the midwest.  It really all depends the job would have to have all the perks not just the pay, and I would have to be doing exactly what I applied for, none of that oh by the way if you could do this, kinda stuff, and definatly no micromanaging.
Old 06-25-2002, 02:43 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Omega Send a message via AIM to Omega Send a message via MSN to Omega Send a message via Yahoo to Omega

Like rainart said, it kind of depends on the circumstances. I think I'd really have to evaluate my options when the situation arose. I like winter (for downhill skiing, and Christmas just needs snow to seem right), so CA might be a little weird, but I wouldn't rule it out.
Old 06-25-2002, 03:45 PM

Oh yeah i would definetly move to Cali anytime!  I love that state and the beaches are the best...but to relate this post to this topic i am going to move to California anyway to get my Masters in Microbiology i belive...i am planning on gettin my degree at UCSD (University of California San Diego).  I also am sorta looking into CalTec for maybe some computer-sceince degrees if possible.  
Old 06-26-2002, 05:09 PM
aoC_PRoZaK

yeah, i would take my girl with me and live there to mod with smoked1 and sell modded cases ;D
Old 06-26-2002, 05:36 PM

Sounds good to me..but i got a question..whats up w/ all the numbers (2,3,1) in the poll relsults? Maybe its just me and i dont get it but could someone help me out...?
Old 06-28-2002, 01:10 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to vee_ess Send a message via AIM to vee_ess Send a message via MSN to vee_ess Send a message via Yahoo to vee_ess

Yeah, i got those numbers, too. Something must have been screwed up just like one poll by -=aoc|prozak=- where it didn't show the results...That's why we're movin to phpBB - YABB just sux.
Old 07-02-2002, 06:08 AM
rivergod

Could I just move as far as Colorado?  Things get pretty wierd out on the left coast.  Great place to visit though.
Old 07-02-2002, 08:06 AM
aoC_PRoZaK

you remember my hilarious vote? muahahahahah