Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 07-04-2002, 03:33 AM

Default Happy 4th of July!!!

Old 07-04-2002, 04:27 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to vee_ess Send a message via AIM to vee_ess Send a message via MSN to vee_ess Send a message via Yahoo to vee_ess
Default Re: Happy 4th of July!!!

From me, too, Happy Fourth of July! I hope everyone has a good day, especially to veterans who know a true patriotism only a lucky few will ever know. Also hope that everything goes fine, with nothing happening where one tries to hurt another, not only here but all over the world.

But once again, Happy Independence Day!
Old 07-04-2002, 04:35 AM
aoC_PRoZaK

i always though that this strong patriotism of america was something admirably, but since last september it has changed into some sort of, would be a little hard to say fascism i think.
you should not think of the verterans who went out to kick  some guys ass ya don't like. try to make friendship with the ppl in afghanistan and make some big 4th of july charity action and send them money and food. what bout that? no offence, but there are guys that need ya sympathy more than the dead of the terror acts. what bout the SURVIVERS of the WAR. think of that :
Old 07-04-2002, 04:41 AM

well man u sure do have good point there...and my deepest sympathy goes out to them as well...and to every person who decideds to turn down war and find an alternative to it...as well as the people that start peace treaties and other forms of anti-war....i think that these people are among the brightest for what they have accomplished...
Old 07-04-2002, 04:51 AM
aoC_PRoZaK

hopefully one day earth will be ruled by ppl who have brains instead of guns :-/
Old 07-04-2002, 06:24 AM
Grinnin Reaper

Um -=aoC|PRoZaK=- that's been the whole reason we have forces in Afganastan.  We're just takin' out terrorist cells.  We started this operation with food drops.  This country has always walked a thin line.  We try to help all the innocents while we kill the enemy (the people tryin' to kill us).  Lot's of American's have died because we have bent over backwards to save innocents.  
Quote:
fascism
would be to say we've started destroying other cultures.  If you would have ever seen the degree of pain this country goes to to keep the civilians on the ground safe from harm I think you would have a diffrent opinion.  I've been there and I know it changed my life.  We have this country because of the American soldier that has bleed and died for this country.  If their is one way to celebrate your independance today it is just to remember those people.  
Old 07-04-2002, 08:19 AM
aoC_PRoZaK

and what bout that native americans that blee when our ancesters came to america :P humans are damned to a long line of blood all through history, and we haven't learned a bit yet :'(
Old 07-04-2002, 08:34 AM
Grinnin Reaper

That's true I cant argue that many things have went wrong in the past and much evil has been done.  We must learn from our mistakes and those of our ancestors.  We can make the world better or condem it to evil, the choice is ours.  I make my choice to live free, defend that right of mine and for others if need be again and to try to make the world a little better before I leave it.  This is a great country we live in.  Let's keep it free.
Old 07-04-2002, 04:22 PM
jinx

Old 07-05-2002, 10:32 AM
Bear

Glad you made it through and no attempts was made to
destroy your day !
As many innocent people were killed sept 11th as
innocent people killed were in Afghanistan during the bombings to fight the terrorist even if some measures
were taken to avoid it.