Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 07-18-2002, 02:49 AM

Default NETSMOG REACHES ITS 1000th VOTE!

FINALLY!  We here at NS finally got the votes up to 1000 and it feels good...i got the 999th vote, but vee_ess himself was the master that pulled it off, NICE JOB!  Hopefully we will still be able to achive accomplishments like this in the future and this MOST DEFINATELY be a good way to start reeling in the new members now that they see we have 1000 votes and well over 4000 outs as well! This is amazing...hope keefe is glad! Check it out!
Old 07-18-2002, 04:21 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to vee_ess Send a message via AIM to vee_ess Send a message via MSN to vee_ess Send a message via Yahoo to vee_ess
Default Re: NETSMOG REACHES ITS 1000th POST!

YEAH!!!!

I say we compete to 2000, and see who can get the 2000th vote! I think I can beat all y'all!!!

After all, I got the 1000th and 1001st votes right? J/K!!! But sorry to anyone who wanted the 1001st  :'(
Old 07-18-2002, 06:58 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe

We are now over 100 votes above Number 2!  We WILL keep this lead if all of you continue to help.  Remember, you can vote every 10 mins, so keep up the voting!
Old 07-19-2002, 12:43 AM

ah yes that the secret that i vee_ess took the time to find out about and that shows how dedicated he is to voting...and now that i have figured that out...i as well am addicted as he is...just like posting...and i hope that all of u will grow to this addiction as it will be very benificial for keefe, NS, and all the members in which are involved in the site...well done all of you that voted!!!!!!  KEEP EM COMING!!!!!  
Old 07-19-2002, 01:27 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to vee_ess Send a message via AIM to vee_ess Send a message via MSN to vee_ess Send a message via Yahoo to vee_ess

Well, we are now over 1100, and it looks like more and more people are voting. This is very good regaurding our lead; it is extending, but is not yet too significant to be comfortable with the high speeds at which these votes are coming in.