Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > General Board

Old 07-07-2002, 05:41 AM
Bear

Default More stuff from urbanreflex.com

afghanistan
urbanreflex
Old 07-07-2002, 06:45 AM
Grinnin Reaper

Default Re: More stuff from urbanreflex.com

After all that's been said and you post crap like that.  You said you were against big money corprate america but then you post jokes agains our military.  Being a former active and now inactive member of the same military you find humor against I'm deeply offended.  Europe would still be goose stepping to Hitler's orders in America hadn't bleed deeply for ya'll and that's how America gets repayed.  Typical.  American's have died for countless countries to help them gain their freedom for what.  So people like you can make fun of them.  You've got a lot of balls to happily post that crap.  Oh wait you have the right to do that don't you, why?  American's have fought and died around the globe to help people to be free.  You can say what you want but be aware that we will to.  I think that is a crock of shit!!  >
Old 07-07-2002, 10:01 AM
Bear

Its more Corporate Internationnal allthough many is based in
America and often wars which the US is involved in is to
protect corporate interests not you your friends and neighbours or freedom.
And why does many americans have such a hard time taking
some criticism ?
The post was humorous and shouldn't be taken so seriously
and it joked about British soldiers covadice as well.
Lighten up.
Old 07-07-2002, 11:07 PM

i got three things on my mind right now as i enter this thread..read the links...and read the posts...:1) is this in some way a branch off of my "Happy 4th of July" thread? 2)How is this tech related  ??? 3) Hey as long as one of those post had highlights on the WORLD CUP im all up for it and mearly ignore the rest...lol...anyway, to comment on the USA turnout...it was the best that USA did since 1930 and i give then ever credit that they desvere..being that Germany is a very competitive team...and USA only losing 1-0...next year they will prove themselves...but i know Brazil was gonna go all the way...the tema is "simply remarkable"
Old 07-07-2002, 11:15 PM
jinx

Bear,
I think you have done everything you could to discredit Soccer Stud's  4th of July thread and post outlandish trash about our (USA) Armed Forces on this new thread.
You have come on here with the full audacity of the ungodly, making fun of everything American with an appalling display of flagrant disregard to our 4th of July holiday spirit, trying to paint Ben Ladin a good guy and US a bad guy. This violates every principle of common decency and rules of the road relating to common courtesy.
You have jumped sideways to keep from answering every question I previously asked you, so I will ask you some more.

1- Why do you have all this hostility and hate towards America ?
2- Why did you leave America and go back to Sweden after staying here all those years ?
3- Did the USA deport you ?
4- Did your visa expire and we would not renew it ?
5- Why did you come here in the first place ? And it was not to set up a recycling program, we have been recycling my entire lifetime.

If you will answer all those questions truthfully, then we will know what your problem is. The last person I encountered like you ( last year ) was from Holland, he pretty much did the same as you, then at question time he disappeared, but the facts revealed that he had applied for a visa to come here and was turned down so he was pissed enough to pull your tricks.
I think you were either deported or your visa was not renewed, so you are back in Sweden involuntary.  

Your non-chalant, blase, and lackadasical attitude towards us Americans after living here that long is tied to something like the above or, or it simply could be the way you were raised, your character, personality and the way you were taught at home and school, or it could be maybe you were dropped on your head as a baby, or abused as a child.

But I am DAMNED glad that you did NOT stay here, as you would not make a very good citizen - except maybe for the talaban.
It is bad enough to deal with you here in cyberspace, to have you here as a citizen would be a threat to our security. So hopefully you will stay in Sweden. Please do ! Your postings on the 4th of July thread and this one are despicable and dastardly.
Old 07-08-2002, 05:36 AM
Grinnin Reaper

I just can't find humor in things such as that first link.  I haven't been nor have I ever heard FireFighter jokes especially since 9/11.  I should know I'm also a FireFighter.  People have enough respect for most Fire Dept. that they don't make jokes, because they are there to protect people and put their life on the line.  Yet the American soldier does the same thing just in a diffrent place against a diffrent threat and we find humor against them appropriate.  I don't buy it.  Everyone likes to make fun of the American soldier, many even hate him.  But who amoung you would take his place if called upon?
Old 07-08-2002, 09:21 AM
Bear

[quote author=jinx link=board=general&num=1026038488&start=0#4 date=07/07/02 at 23:15:34]

1- Why do you have all this hostility and hate towards America ?
[/quote]
Criticism is NOT HOSTILITY
The way you guys respond is how a former soviet or chinese
commie or fascist will respond.
- no criticism allowed = immature.
Quote:
2- Why did you leave America and go back to Sweden after staying here all those years ?
My father died and my girlfriend wanted to see sweden.
Quote:
3- Did the USA deport you ?
NO
Quote:
4- Did your visa expire and we would not renew it ?
NO
Quote:
5- Why did you come here in the first place ? And it was not to set up a recycling program, we have been recycling my entire lifetime.
To study, went to college in Nashville
When did your liftime begin ? this was 1975
[/quote]
And belive me, I think that what Bin Laden did was
totally wrong and with no regard whatsoever for
innocent people.
I'm sorry you get so stirred up from some criticism
and I know that many of my friends in the US have
about the same criticisms as mine, 2 faught in nam,
1 spent time in prison for not going but was pardoned
by Carter, 4 are jews  and the rest "regular" people
+ all my relatives, well one of my fathers cousines
were way up there in FBI he would probably have
different views.
Old 07-08-2002, 11:15 AM
Grinnin Reaper

Quote:
Criticism is NOT HOSTILITY
The way you guys respond is how a former soviet or chinese
commie or fascist will respond.
- no criticism allowed = immature.
Nobody said you couldn't say what you want.  Just be aware we'll say what we want.  commie's would shot you for saying that.  That's kind of a far fetched comparison.  Beside's if someone came to your birthday party and ran you down would you hug them and buy them a beer or would you defend yourself?  Nobody has asked you to take back your comments nor have we asked that the links be brought down.  We just sure as hell made sure that we got to say what we want to.  And as far as immature I'm afraid that I'ld be better to keep my opinion to myself on that one.
Old 07-10-2002, 11:31 AM
Wykid1

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...l&siteid=50143

Another viewpoint on the US involvement in foreign affairs.

Just for interests sake
Old 07-10-2002, 11:51 AM
Grinnin Reaper

Even if for some strange reason this is the oil industries fault (I don't believe it but I hear enough people gripe about it.)  The only way the oil industry can make money is people buy the products.  Do you drive a car or use electricity or any other type of technology?  If you do you help support the "evil oil industry" everyone blames for the problem.  Again everyone likes to complain but few do something about it.  The US did not provoke the killing of 3000 innocents by terrorists.  "Conspiracy theory" nuts can go off about all the evils of the US.  There is a lot that the public doesn't know and a lot that the public doesn't need to know.  Next time one of ya'll are overseas and see an opressive government killing people by the hundreds and were the ones that are stopping it tell me then the oil industry is driving that.