PDA

View Full Version : Netsmog Polls?

Keefe
07-21-2001, 10:16 PM
What would everyone think about adding polls to this site. SPAMI think that they would be very usefull and could provide us all with valuable information...Please give me some feedback and I will take a look into adding a polls feature.

Thanks

admin

PS: SPAMI have been doing some upgrades on the Netsmog.com forums. SPAMI have added the following minor features...but more larger ones are soon to come.
1) SPAMYou can now see when a user was last logged into the forums.
2) SPAMI also added the start date and time of threads under the author of the thread so you can see when it was started.
3) SPAMI changed the forums to store users' password in an encyrpted format instead of plain text.
4) SPAMI added some more back-end user controls and features that will help mods and admins to better manage users.

07/23/01
I just added the feature of a sticky thread...this means that the thread will always remain the top thread.

Hulaboy
07-22-2001, 04:33 AM
Sounds like excellent work to me! Great job on the extras. :) I would definitely like to see a polls feature added to the board. Count my vote in for that one.

chaplndave
07-23-2001, 06:22 PM
Yea...polls are fun and informative. SPAMMight help you with topics for future reviews as well.

geekgirl
07-23-2001, 06:28 PM
I think that Polls would be a great idea! SPAMI am all for it!

lynchmob
07-24-2001, 10:39 AM
Excellent Idea.....anything that enhances your site is a great idea!!!