Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > Hot Deals

Old 08-27-2001, 12:23 PM
techman

Default FujiFinepix 2300 2.1megapx $167.15 Free 32mb card

Staples BM ad listed this camera at $199.95 down from $279.95 with $80 instant rebate and FREE 32meg
extra SM Card. Camera will take up to 128meg SM cards which will yield 166 max res photos.
Find reviews on this camera at photalley.com,smartcomputing.com,also check gateway acces store and
amazon and look at the editorial and cust. reviews. Looks like a great entry level point and shoot camera.
No lens cover on this camera tho so need a case to avoid scratches on lens, not sure if is comes with a
case. USB download too! Lowest price on pricewatch is $203 plus $17 shipping and you dont get an
extra 32mb smart card. Which is better tho Smartmedia card or Flashcard type cameras?
Camera uses rechargeable Ni-Mh or Ni-Cd or even AA batteries. Sorry I am not a linkified expert yet  so
no links to reviews here.
If ordering ONLINE: (updated 8/27)
Call Staples and PriceMatchCamera SKU 459451 to their Staples BM Ad $199.95, ask the CSR for the
free 32meg Smartmedia card listed in Ad SKU 454782 coupon code 81702, add your$40 off coupon
and if your lucky Bingo $167.15 Shipped  The CSR I got was very nice and put the order thru first try,
BUT it depends on CSR you get, so keep trying. Apparently the $80 off is an instant rebate and some of
the CSRs saying you cant use the $40 coupon with it. Read thru the posts, some bought it online with
calling in several times till they got it, and others have bought it in BM store by using a full printout
of $40 coupon. I do not have a copy of this coupon, but check the posts, others do.