PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Z560s (klipsch killers!) for $115 shipped

Keefe
11-29-2001, 08:50 PM
Since DELL has not been a very good dealer with a few of us, the speakers are still hot, due to the fact that it is cheaper in price than the klipsch and sounds more better, it is still a HOT deal! even if it costs about 170 shipped!

Here I just got these in from sparco.com but i will pricematch with provantage soon SPAMtwo words for you all: "Klipsch Killers" the bass is outstanding! no distortion whatsoever!

YOU CAN ORDER FROM DELL.COM...GET THE COUPONS FROM tech & bargains DOT com SPAMAND YOU'RE SET TO GO. WITH YOU GUYS THAT HAVE AMEX, EVEN BETTER! PRICE MATCHING TIME! and best of all FREE SHIPPING FROM DELL!!!!!! this thing is 48 lbs i tell you!!!!!! NOTE: NO LONGER DEAD, THEY'RE BACK AND ON FIRE!!! HURRY!!!

vee_ess
12-07-2001, 09:15 PM
there is no klipsch killer out there, yet, unless you are talking about value. the only thing that can kill a klipsch is a new model of klipsch

aoC_PRoZaK
12-08-2001, 08:22 AM
hehe, got my JBL Simply Cimema ESC300B ībout one year ago and that baby still kicks @ss. Itīs a full 5.1 system with 200 buttkickinī watts rms. Due the fact tht i live in a flat with 2 other people and 3 other families in my house, i gotta watch my volume. once iīve managed to turn the bass up that far (without sounding shitty) that the paint was coming down the walls next to the door. thats performance ;D. that klipsch stuff may be good, but not as good as JBL, guys. their stuff really rocks ;D

HappyGuy
10-21-2002, 09:17 PM
I think there's a klisph killer, it's the videologic digitheatre dts 5.1 speakers. A lot of review says that these speakers are even better than the klisphs promedia 5.1. Here's the place that sells them for cheap considering they go for $600 plus in the U.S, this brand is a hot seller in the U.K <www.buypcdirect.com> www.buypcdirect.com

Omega
10-21-2002, 11:43 PM
That's a nice deal. They retail at $200, and a friend of mine just bought them for $170, but they can be found on Pricewatch for $140-ish, iirc.