Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 07-26-2001, 01:33 PM
lynchmob

Default Why a lack of participation?

I recently posted a poll that takes literally 2 seconds to complete.  Over 15 have read the poll, yet only 4 took the time to vote!  And one of those voters was I!  So 2/3 of the people who look at the poll decide, NAH, I don't want to click my mouse once and hit return.    Why is this?  Anybody? :'(
Old 07-26-2001, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe
Default Re: Why a lack of participation?

I voted!
Old 07-27-2001, 03:09 AM
the_warlord

yeah i voted too (and it was painless)
Old 07-27-2001, 08:39 AM
lynchmob

I think you are the only ones to have voted!
Old 07-27-2001, 12:56 PM
awesomedell

I voted too, although in my opinion you should have added room to comment.  I've been to Cal twice, once to the bay area and once to so. cal, between LA & San Deigo, I wouldn't move there if they appointed me king!
Old 07-27-2001, 01:15 PM
lynchmob

Are you kidding?  Southern California is my favorite place in the country!  I have been all over the U.S. and the opportunities that exist here are awesome!  The cost of living may be higher, but the base rate of pay, especially in the technology industry, is outstanding!
Old 07-27-2001, 01:15 PM
lynchmob

Are you kidding?  Southern California is my favorite place in the country!  I have been all over the U.S. and the opportunities that exist here are awesome!  The cost of living may be higher, but the base rate of pay, especially in the technology industry, is outstanding!
Old 07-27-2001, 03:51 PM
chaplndave

I voted too....  I wouldn't move to Southern California, at least now, because my kids are in college on the east coast and I work in the military...and at least so far...I have never been stationed on the west coast.  If I get orders...what choice would I have...so until that happens I will be happy with where I am.
Old 08-07-2001, 11:19 AM
Digital_Vixen

I voted too! Yay *L* Hmm now that I think about it, wonder how much that job would pay if I moved out there. ** rethinks vote**  :P Aww don't cry, Lynch - the glare off the computer screen hitting the tears will only make you go blind.. Bad j00 j00  ;D