PDA

View Full Version : when is netsmogs birthday ?

the_warlord
06-09-2001, 10:51 PM
ummm how long has this board been operational ?
i was member no.57 and there seems to be no one here :-[
the board itself is quite nice though :)
where (geographically) is the server ? cos im in australia and it loads a little slow.

Keefe
06-10-2001, 12:45 AM
This board has been operational for only two weeks. SPAMThat is why you were member 57 and aslo why it is a little slow in here. SPAMBut, tell all of your friends and get them to sign up and make this place better. SPAM
This server is on a DS3 in Milwaukee, USA. SPAMIt should be rather fast...unless there are weird routing issues between you and milwaukee......

the_warlord
06-10-2001, 05:43 PM
your site is loading fast today........ must have just been a glitch somewhere between you and me yesterday.
the server is in milwaukee - home of the harley huh? . cool.
i dont mind being no.57 , in fact its quite an honour. alot of very cool things were manufactured in '57. chev belairs, pan head harleys - real things built to last (not like todays plastic crap).
i will mail my friends and encourage them to sign up ok? most of them are aussies though................. you have been warned, hahahaaha

the_warlord
08-10-2001, 04:06 AM
3 months later and this site is still very slow guys, what is goin on ?

the board is great, the interface intuative, and the people fun.

why is no-one coming here ?

Keefe
08-10-2001, 10:57 AM
You should see a lot of action soon. SPAMWe are working out deals to merge and/or provide forums service for several other tech sites. SPAMAnd in the meantime tell all of your friends and internet buddies about this site!