PDA

View Full Version : What do you have for your desktop?

Hulaboy
06-12-2001, 02:04 AM
Okay folks, I'm curious. What picture do you have for your desktop? SPAMDescribe it or post a picture of it here. SPAMPlease try to keep the post tasteful...hehehe. SPAMAlso, for those that have high speed access, please be considerate enough for those with dial-up connections. SPAMTry to keep the SPAMfiles to a small size. SPAMAlthough mine changes everyday I'll post mine as soon as finals are over this week.

techman
06-12-2001, 05:45 PM
i have the funky blue mushrooms picture from digitalblasphemy.com

SinnopS
06-12-2001, 09:53 PM
ok, ill be the first to post an actual pic SPAM:D

slightly compressed..normal 1600*1200
http://www.wc-extreme.com/randomness/desktop.jpg

Hulaboy
06-12-2001, 11:54 PM
Nice! Farscape is a pretty good show. I used to watch it religiously but I haven't been able to watch any episodes ever since school started up again. SPAM>:(

the_warlord
06-13-2001, 02:59 AM
my desktop is jet black (i know its boring), it allows me to boot up faster!!

awesomedell
07-28-2001, 04:45 PM
Mine changes everyday just about, most of the pics are downloaded from webshots, a very cool service that allows free down/up loading of image files. SPAMA very cool site with just about any pic you could ever want. SPAMVery cool FREE site. SPAMcheck it out at www.webshots.com SPAM Another very cool place to get wallpaper & screensavers is at www.infosavers.com SPAMI'd recommend Dazzle.exe I love it, my better half says it gives her a headache!

GodMonstr
08-15-2001, 11:16 AM
Black here, too! More power to the PC, and less $$$ to the power company.

Kevin, the God Monster!

www.geocities.com/godmonstr/

saugen48
08-21-2001, 06:13 PM
Blue here with Win98 logo in top right hand corner ;D ;D ;D SPAM:o ;D