Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 07-20-2004, 10:40 PM
willi139

Default remote operation

Alright I know Iam going to get some Sh!# for this so Ill start off by saying YES Iam ignorant to computer hacking and Iam not looking to do anything illegal. However I am looking for a simple way to monitor "MY" other computer at my parents house.

Heres the deal, I have a niece whom lives with my 60 year old parents, she screwed them over stealing a car taking aderall and mushrooms and running into someone- then blamed it all on her friends, she was asked to leave but started the whole sob story crap and they let her stay, I put a keylogger on the computer I have set up for my parents and have been monitoring her activity, Basicly shes fucking my parents over again "no Surprise" Id like to take this a step further and really screw with her, Id also like to be able to remote monitor the computer and take it over from time to time, Since it is my computer I have access to it.
hope someone has some suggestions to help make her life miserable.
If anyone had seen those reality shows of the fabulous people in the hamptons, This is the type of person she is, shes a little prepy bitch.
Bill
Old 07-20-2004, 10:48 PM
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Jason425 Send a message via Yahoo to Jason425

use remote desktop or realvnc (google it) We use it at work and it's alot easier to use than remote desktop...
Dell Inspiron 1420 in Midnight Blue - Intel Core2Duo T7300 2.0GHZ/4MB - 2GB Ram - Nvidia 8400 GS 128mb - DVD/RW - 160GB 7200RPM - 14.1" Antiglare - Intel 4965AGN - Bluetooth 2.0 - 2MP Webcam - Vista Home Premium
2005 Mazda3i in Strato Blue
http://www.jasondsmith.net

Old 07-21-2004, 08:15 PM
xMerCLorDx

haha.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:49 PM
CiKoTiC

Wouldn't it be easier to just remove the computer? Or if your parents need to use it, then set a startup password in the bios.