Techwarelabs Community

Techwarelabs Community (https://www.techwarelabs.com/community/index.php)
-   Techware Labs News (https://www.techwarelabs.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Contest Winners! (https://www.techwarelabs.com/community/showthread.php?t=3160)

Keefe 01-29-2003 01:16 AM

Contest Winners!

Thank you all for entering the Techware Labs Xoxide Super Huge Case Giveaway!

I truly wish that every single person who entered would get a case, but Xoxide would kill me if I gave away that many!

Now without further ado...the winners:

Erik Soltesz - Lian-Li PC75
Tim Nolan - Koolance PC2-601BW
Alan Gelb - Koolance PC2-601W
Clint D'Souza - Lian-Li PC6085A
Jeff Owen - Thermaltake Xaser A6000A Plus
Daniel Harwell - Xoxide LL Warrior Silver
Ryan Peck - Xoxide Black LL Warrior
Mike Vazquez - Xoxide X450 Silver Aluminum Mid-Tower
Darrell Kinder - Xoxide X300 Silver Midtower
Mary Patterson - Xoxide X450 Black Aluminum tower
David Jones - Xoxide X300 Black Midtower
Jason Carpenter - Green Aluminum Chieftec with window
Jack Ballard - Xoxide SS Warrior Silver
Steel Fu - Xoxide SS Warrior Black
Scott Jackowski - XClear Case (including 5 triblue LED fans)
Steve Koback - Xoxide X40 BlackBox
Lyman Tsang - Xoxide C6 Blackhawk
Ben Taylor - Xoxide Studio X
Jeremy Helms - Xoxide Mirror Midtower in Silver
Paul Muller - Noblesse MidTower
Jim Link - Lian-Li PC6099

If you see your name on the list email iwantmyprize@techwarelabs.com to claim your prize.

eviltechie 01-29-2003 01:18 AM

:cry: :cry: :cry:
i never win anything...

accurateimage 01-29-2003 01:26 AM

yeah baby woohoo!

eviltechie 01-29-2003 01:27 AM

u won?

one question
how are the winners picked?

accurateimage 01-29-2003 01:28 AM

I won the mirror case, no side panel but I will order a kit from the site :) awsome!

waxhell 01-29-2003 01:28 AM

Would have been nice to score one of those myself =)

MrEUser 01-29-2003 01:39 AM

Dude, Sweet!

I haven't been home a whole lot, and had totally forgotten about this..

I won the Green Aluminum Chieftec with Window ;)

Woo-hoo! You guys rock so hard.

I am definitely going to be buying some extra stuff from you guys. Now that I finally got a credit card and can order things online ;)

-Jason Carpenter

Veeb0rg 01-29-2003 04:35 AM

this is the first time i've ever won anything.

I won the Koolance PC2-601BW

whoo.. i'm estatic right now.. shakin and shtuff. you guys don't know how happy you've made me..

and to think , i almost deleted it with out reading.. hah

btw.. YGM! :rofl: :o

Airmack 01-29-2003 11:40 AM

accurateimage.. Do you mean order from xoxide?

Contact me. Shadow4652

Airmack
Xoxide forum mod

NTusEr 01-29-2003 02:29 PM

:cry: :cry: :cry:

nooooo! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

accurateimage 01-29-2003 03:17 PM

Airmack, do ya mean contact ya to order a window kit or..?

Dana Mirrow 01-29-2003 06:19 PM

conspiracy?

i had 4 of my friends sign up for the contest.. none of them won.. sounds fishy....

Outrager 01-29-2003 06:25 PM

Sweet! I won the Xoxide C6 Blackhawk :D
How, does any of the winners want to trade? I have a case that looks like this and would like a different one. If not this case is pretty cool anyway.

MIK3 01-29-2003 06:46 PM

Heh. Just when you thought AI couldn't possibly add on to his computer... Good deal AI, lets see what crazy stuff you can do with that...ha. Winners, finally. Unfortunately, I didnt win, heh. But I am not complaining because Ive won something already from this kick ass site, heh. Congratulations to everyone who won a case. If anyone did not recieve the email of the winners, I would be more than happy to forward you the winners via email. Just IM or PM me.

WyndeChilde 01-29-2003 07:40 PM

I won, also! How cool is that?

Do any of you know how many entries were received?

:)

Jim Link 01-29-2003 08:25 PM

I am a winner?

I got an email as I am reading I figure its just a list of anonymous names, but when I got the last one it was MINE! Thanks TechwareLabs, and Xoxide. I replied to the email as asked but I had questions as well. Thanks for the prize!

Jim Link
jtlink@msn.com

Veeb0rg 01-29-2003 08:55 PM

Jim, atleast you read it.. I almost trashed it.. heh

I replied as well about 5 minutes after i got the email.. still waiting on a responce thou.

i hope a new case will help drop my cpu temps.. *my server case hangs the hdd's right over the cpu*

heh :)

waxhell 01-29-2003 10:34 PM

Re: conspiracy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana Mirrow
i had 4 of my friends sign up for the contest.. none of them won.. sounds fishy....

It was publicized on a lot of the big sites, so I'd think that a lot of people got entries in. My roomate entered like 5x but he didn't win, it's all the luck of the draw.

WyndeChilde 01-29-2003 11:59 PM

That's funny...

I applied once... only once, and I forgot about it. When I received the email, I thought it was spam. It's a miracle that I even saw my name. I actually stared at it for a good minute or so and closed/reopened the email a few times. LOL!

Thanks Techware and Xoxide!

:biggrin:

Outrager 01-30-2003 12:49 AM

Hehe. When I saw my name I was so excited I wanted to wake my roommate up, but that would have been mean so I just smiled to myself.

jadison 01-30-2003 05:03 AM

Hey - Congrats to all who won. Enjoy the cases, from what I see those are some schweet ones ;)

TheRogue 01-30-2003 11:54 AM

/me regrets sending the $100 bribe to keefe now :(

grats to those who won, remember, if you don't really need the case.. just contact me!

AI, you lucky git, i would say staff should be banned from competitions.. but then i'd have no chance of winning :(

Over 3,000 entries were received, 2100 in the first week iirc :)

accurateimage 01-30-2003 02:47 PM

Pretty exciteing and I will be keeping my pc in my xpider case *LOL* thank you very much mik :lol: But I will find a good home for the new case. Woohoo! I emailed that email address in the email I received but did not hear anything back...????????? can anyone help out with that..??

Veeb0rg 01-30-2003 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by accurateimage
Pretty exciteing and I will be keeping my pc in my xpider case *LOL* thank you very much mik :lol: But I will find a good home for the new case. Woohoo! I emailed that email address in the email I received but did not hear anything back...????????? can anyone help out with that..??

i haven't heard anything back either..

accurateimage 01-30-2003 03:06 PM

Will ask Keefe later on.

TRAZER 01-30-2003 09:15 PM

i won the x450

wow i won the x450 case thank god i was needing a case badly well i answered the email and still havn't gotten a response anyone get a response yet???

Jim Link 01-30-2003 09:28 PM

Nope, I am expecting to hear something probably tomorrow, it seems as though Keefe, the site admin is fairly busy... possibly why the contest was held up as well as our replies.

11DayZ 01-31-2003 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyndeChilde
I applied once... only once, and I forgot about it. When I received the email, I thought it was spam. It's a miracle that I even saw my name. I actually stared at it for a good minute or so and closed/reopened the email a few times. LOL!

Thanks Techware and Xoxide!

I hear ya, yahoo filtered it to bulk mail for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outrager
Sweet! I won the Xoxide C6 Blackhawk
How, does any of the winners want to trade? I have a case that looks like this and would like a different one. If not this case is pretty cool anyway.

I'm in the same boat I won the SS Warior Silver. I have a Lian Li 60 that I have already put a window and panel fans in and it looks very similar. But I ain't complaining. Having two sweet cases is better than one.

I echo the appreciation Techware and Xoxide. :)

Link 01-31-2003 09:20 PM

Well I got my response to my reply...

Quote:

Thank you for participating in the Techware Labs Xoxide.com Super huge
give-away. As you already know, you have won a prize. Your case will be
shipped within 10-14 business days. If you have any questions please let
me know.

Thanks for being a member of our tech community!

Keefe
Techware Labs
Thats great! Thanks Keefe, TechwareLabs, and Xoxide.

Now, not that I do not appreciate the prize, but there are many things I need right now more than a Lian Li PC6099. Like two 400 watt PSUs from a reputable manufacturer, or a complete water cooling system. So if anyone wants to trade or buy the PC6099 let me know.

jtlink@msn.com

BobyJo 02-01-2003 02:50 PM

When I was about 10yr old, I won a small radio that would set on a shelf or a table etc. I took it home, and that weekend we had company, some of our relatives that we had not visited with for several yrs. Anyway after they were gone, I noticed the radio was gone. I asked where it was and my older brother told me he sold it to our uncle for $20.00. I asked him why he would sell something that was not his. He told me I didn't need the radio and didn't need the money either. Mom & Dad would not do anything about it, all they said was it is already done, we can't get it back now.

That is my luck in winning things. Never won anything since.

eviltechie 02-01-2003 04:09 PM

sad story
doesnt sound like you had a happy childhood

im quite lucky sometimes i guess
cause i have no brothers and sisters
but it can get very lonely sometimes when friends are all busy
my childhood was pretty much i playing by my self
oh the good old days of LEGOs
:lol:

never won anything more than 5 bucks here

Dana Mirrow 02-01-2003 08:53 PM

man i still think the luck of the draw is odd, people that applied once got a case, and people like 4 of my friends that applied two or three times didnt get anything

Link 02-01-2003 09:02 PM

Personally I replied once a day for the entire length of the contest...

MIK3 02-02-2003 12:02 AM

Yeah, same here, I signed up ever day, 13 times in total. I didnt get anything, but I am not down. I already won a sweet burner from this awesome site, and that is good for me! heh. I didnt really need a case either, becuase even if this antec is beige, it has a pretty awesome grill under the floppy drive. So Im content with this for now. heh.

Outrager 02-02-2003 01:16 AM

I still didn't get a reply :cry: Is something wrong? Some people got replies already.

WyndeChilde 02-02-2003 09:49 AM

Don't feel so bad. I haven't gotten a reply either. I'm beginning to wonder.

:(

MIK3 02-02-2003 10:41 AM

C'mon guys, stop saying this stuff. You know keefe always gets it threw...He is a busy man, just give it a couple of days and you will get a response, just calm down... :P

WyndeChilde 02-02-2003 08:36 PM

I'm perfectly calm. LOL... I just said I was beginning to wonder.

:)

Thanks, though.

accurateimage 02-02-2003 11:01 PM

Being me I would have taped a clear thumbtack to the toilet seat, wiped my ass with his toothbrush, put icy hot in his underpants, needles in his shoes, took the money out of his room and unplugged the tv and poured water in it so when he turned it on their would be some fireworks :) That would just be in the first hour... their would be days of payback :)

WyndeChilde 02-07-2003 03:21 PM

Have any of you winners received your case yet? It would help to know when mine will arrive, so my neighbors won't steal it when it's left at my front door.