Techwarelabs Community

Techwarelabs Community (https://www.techwarelabs.com/community/index.php)
-   Techware Labs News (https://www.techwarelabs.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Contest Winners! (https://www.techwarelabs.com/community/showthread.php?t=3160)

02-10-2003 11:21 AM

oops forgot to log in

G0lluM 02-10-2003 11:23 AM

I won one but I haven't received any replies to my emails, glad I'm not the only one. Keefe's probably just really busy like MIK3 said. I can't wait to get my LL Warrior though!

accurateimage 02-10-2003 02:07 PM

I talked to him a bit back, have no worries :) Right after the contest ended he told me they would be shipping in around 10-14 business days or "2 weeks" I have won on here before and I got my goods so hang in there!

MIK3 02-10-2003 11:45 PM

Yeup....same here AI. Won that burner...and sure enought it came. Please, do not have doubt in keefe guys, if any is present.

G0lluM 02-11-2003 08:44 AM

I didn't mean to sound as if I doubted I would receive my case -- I was just saying that I was worried that I hadn't received an email response until I found this forum and saw to my relief that other people had experienced the same. I'm a busy person too so I understand how it is :)

Outrager 02-11-2003 03:12 PM

Quote:

Thank you for participating in the Techware Labs Xoxide.com Super huge
give-away. As you already know, you have won a prize. Your case will be
shipped within 10-14 business days. If you have any questions please let
me know.

Thanks for being a member of our tech community!

Keefe
Techware Labs
http://www.techwarelabs.com
YAY!

Link 02-18-2003 11:22 PM

I was just curious, but did anyone get theirs yet?

TRAZER 02-19-2003 09:37 AM

no case yet

nope i havn't gotten my case yet but i am sure its on its way be patient

accurateimage 02-19-2003 02:11 PM

talked to Keef last night, he told me they were shipping at the end of this week :)

WyndeChilde 02-22-2003 12:18 AM

Confirmation of UPS Shipment

Ok guys, the wait is almost over...

I received an email today from UPS.com, stating that my case will be shipped on Feb 25th.

I'm sure you will get your notification soon. Good luck!

:nod: :lol: :nod: :lol: :nod:

Veeb0rg 02-23-2003 07:18 AM

Re: Confirmation of UPS Shipment

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyndeChilde
Ok guys, the wait is almost over...

I received an email today from UPS.com, stating that my case will be shipped on Feb 25th.

I'm sure you will get your notification soon. Good luck!

:nod: :lol: :nod: :lol: :nod:

as do i.

dkinder27 02-24-2003 06:56 PM

I received my case today from UPS. I had won a Silver X300, but apparently they were on backorder, so I was sent a Black one instead. And I can't say I am more than pleasantly surprised, as my color scheme is black anyway :)

The case is great, with a Starburst window design, one clear blue fan in the center of the design, and a sound activated blue neon lamp inside. Th workmanship of the case is superb, and the acrylic front bezel adds a wonderful touch. I am looking forward to getting a few fans and a PSU from Xoxide to put in the case.

Thanks again to Techwarelabs and Xoxide for this great contest. I hope all of the other winners are as pleased as I am when they receive their cases. And for those in need of a case, Xoxide does great work, and do not think twice about ordering from them. :biggrin:

02-26-2003 11:03 PM

argh...

Link 02-26-2003 11:12 PM

I am kinda wondering whats going on now... Seems as though most everyone has received an email from UPS stating shipment and in some even received their cases already. I persoanlly have not received either one, the letter or the case. hmm...

WyndeChilde 02-27-2003 07:39 PM

I received my case today, after a huge mixup with UPS. They got my package mixed up with my neighbor's yesterday, and I thought my case was stolen. I was on the phone with UPS all day yesterday. What a nightmare!

Anyways, I opened the box, and much to my surprise, I received a better case than what I was supposed to win. It's black aluminum, with 5 fans and rectangular window on the side. As a matter of fact, I was hoping to get one like this instead.

I'd also like to say this case is superb quality. It's very sturdy and fits together well, and the side window is perfect quality. If any of you are thinking of ordering a case, I very highly recommend going to http://www.xoxide.com and ordering one from them. You won't be disappointed.

For those of you that are worried about getting your case, just try to relax. It will come, in due time. Don't worry!

:)

Veeb0rg 02-28-2003 03:59 PM

still waiting on my case.. its gonna be great

Link 03-01-2003 12:12 AM

I was not one of the lucky ones to receive an email from UPS but it arrived yesterday! I got the exact case I was listed to win, a Lian Li PC-6099 I must say I have always sworn by Antec for supurb quality but this case actually puts it to shame. I just ordered a new 420 watt Enlight power supply to put in it before I migrate my system over from my current Antec. So far I have taken many pictures of its great packaging and will hopefully be able to write a review on this case and power supply for Techwarelabs.com

Thanks for the great site, and the awesome prize!

Veeb0rg 03-05-2003 06:26 PM

got mine today.. nice heavy case.. to bad i need a $45-$50 water block before i can use it.. *sigh* being broke sucks

accurateimage 03-10-2003 03:10 PM

Got my case today :( I am bumed,

I received a used case,
missing the reset button,
the front "mirror panels" are all scratched up,
1 drive bay has the cover missing,
the side door is bent were the screws go in to hold the door on,
only had one screw attatching the door,
the shipping box was in shambles, looked like it was dragged behind the ups truck all the way from xoxide. :mercy:

oh well guess I cannot gripe to much for it was free but does not say to much for xoxide.. :rolleyes:

accurateimage 03-10-2003 03:45 PM

Follow up!

Got ahold of them and they were totally cool, shipped me a new nicer case today just like Ciks case! filed a claim with ups, I think the case may just look used because ups trashed it so bad, after further inspection I noticed some damage places onthe box mirrored the damage on the case and there is a hole big enough in the box some of the missing parts could have fell out of. Anyways they were totally cool and supportive even though I won this thing free! Very very cool people. WIll buy from them again!!!!

Keefe wanted me to post up pics of the damage, will do so in another post in this forum..

05-06-2003 08:14 AM

:blush: :biggrin: :rofl: :D :shake: :wavey: >:) :mad: