View Single Post
Old 06-13-2002, 03:36 AM

Default Re: Everybodys favorite car!!!

Ah, but would the poor man go after over priced exotic car or nicely tuned power machine, for much less!  Man if u could tell me a "family seday" that could go 0-60 in less then 4.0 seconds , please tell me, cuz i will get my but up right now and go buy it!!! Well they aint that bad to tell ya the truth!  Not bad at all!  Yeah i think that the new look for the snake car is pretty vicious too.  But it beats the pants off the older look, expecially the crappy '93.  I certainly would take it, but a bit to pricey...heck what am i talking about pricey, im the one posting Ferraris everywhere!!! Also known as the "Hyper Viper" it comes w/ about 500 HP, its called the "Hyper"-Dodge Viper SRT-10.
This pretty car does 0-60 in 4.0 sec, comes w/ an 8.3L  V-10, and nicely priced at around $73,000! clocked at over 195 mph, thats pretty good for a 70 grand car!!! Also, it did the 1/4 mile in 12 flat, not bad at all!  But it is a heavy 3400 lbs, so that would definantley put drag on it!!! There is also an 833 Viper out, but thats a review for another day!!! Well not to sound like a spokes person, but i kinda like the car, it gives Doge a whole new attitude!   Tell me this aint a pretty car!