View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Junior Techie

Default Im having some trouble with a hacker.

Alright guys im gonna try to make this as understandable as possible. Im only 13 so I dont know much about this stuff so here we go. About 6 months ago I ran a server with this one guy who played bf2. He charge me 50 bucks a month. I payed him and about 1 week later he closed my server down. I fought him on paypal...but lost. I started my own clan and this guy started to harrass me. He would ping and crash my server sending me messages such as BOOOM. It got to the point where it was an everyday thing. He began telling me that I had to pay him money or he was gonna screw up my server. I changed all the passwords on my program to run the server that stopped him from completely crashing it but he still pinged it. He began really harrassing me saying things like he is gonna f up my computer if I dont pay him money. It got so bad that I just removed this guy from my friends list and banned him from everything. About 2 days later I get a friendrequest from some guy I dont even know on xfire(a chatting program for gamers). he told me he had played bf2 with me before and so on. He sent me a picture...me being and idiot accepted it. He then sent a message back saying ahhahahahahah. 1 minute later he deleted that acount. When I opened it up it was no picture at all. It was 3 programs. 2 scripts and another program called Dc1 injector(i think i deleted it so fast I cant remember). When I tried to delete the program it said that It was in use. This really and I mean really freaked me out because it said it was in use in Win32....system 32 in windows.I quickly restarted my computer and was able to delete it just fine. After this I got over 50 hits on my zonealarm all outgoing meaning there was somthing in my computer trying to get to anothers. I unplugged my internet left it for 24 hours and started it up again to give me a new ip. I stopped getting hits for a while leaving me to belive that this guy is not a very smart hacker... he is probably elementry. He probably downloaded those scripts and I doubt this guy knows how to program. So I have tried absoulutly everything I could do to detect this damn thing. I have been in safemode and tried adaware...spybot...avg. They are all updated and its just not detecting anything! I just bought and external hard drive that supports 500mb. I think im going to have to reinstall windows but is there nothing else I can do? Also if any of you would like to help me I am really curious on learning how to program like Perl, JAVA. I have done lots of research and I am still really confused. I have done lots of research on this guy who has been harrassing me and I have tons of conversations saved that he was harrassing me. I actualy found out this guys real name and where he lives. So what do I do thanks guys!!! im sorry if this sounds really newbie but i dont know much about this stuff.