View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 12:00 AM
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Jason425 Send a message via Yahoo to Jason425
Default Locked out of my own comp...

I'm on XP Pro, usualy it was on auto-login, but lately it would come up with my name and if I just clicked the icon it'd log on.. i go to baseball and come back and now it is administrator with a different icon (was a snowflake now the chess pieces) and i've tried everything that i have ever used as a password.. i also tried booting off my other HD, which aparantly I didn't make bootable because it just says "press a key to restart" i hate that error with a passion btw.. I'm on my other comp typing this.. of course very concerned and upset that i'm locked out of my own comp... I would reinstall XP as thats all i can think of to do but I dont have my CD with me at the moment.. and wont until next monday or so.. i tried all the safe modes but it still makes you sign in.. I sure don't remember changing my log in settings and i dont think anyone that lives with me knows how either.. What should i do?? I'm about to go to bed i'll check back in the morning, make my day tomorrow by helping me fix this! :/ I bet i sound like a big time newb there (snowflake/chesspiece)but I just want to get everything on the table..
Dell Inspiron 1420 in Midnight Blue - Intel Core2Duo T7300 2.0GHZ/4MB - 2GB Ram - Nvidia 8400 GS 128mb - DVD/RW - 160GB 7200RPM - 14.1" Antiglare - Intel 4965AGN - Bluetooth 2.0 - 2MP Webcam - Vista Home Premium
2005 Mazda3i in Strato Blue
http://www.jasondsmith.net