Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 01-29-2003, 03:17 PM
accurateimage

Airmack, do ya mean contact ya to order a window kit or..?
Old 01-29-2003, 06:19 PM
Dana Mirrow

Default conspiracy?

i had 4 of my friends sign up for the contest.. none of them won.. sounds fishy....
Old 01-29-2003, 06:25 PM
Outrager

Sweet! I won the Xoxide C6 Blackhawk
How, does any of the winners want to trade? I have a case that looks like this and would like a different one. If not this case is pretty cool anyway.
Old 01-29-2003, 06:46 PM

Heh. Just when you thought AI couldn't possibly add on to his computer... Good deal AI, lets see what crazy stuff you can do with that...ha. Winners, finally. Unfortunately, I didnt win, heh. But I am not complaining because Ive won something already from this kick ass site, heh. Congratulations to everyone who won a case. If anyone did not recieve the email of the winners, I would be more than happy to forward you the winners via email. Just IM or PM me.
Old 01-29-2003, 07:40 PM
WyndeChilde

I won, also! How cool is that?

Do any of you know how many entries were received?

Old 01-29-2003, 08:25 PM
Jim Link

Default I am a winner?

I got an email as I am reading I figure its just a list of anonymous names, but when I got the last one it was MINE! Thanks TechwareLabs, and Xoxide. I replied to the email as asked but I had questions as well. Thanks for the prize!

Jim Link
jtlink@msn.com
Old 01-29-2003, 08:55 PM
Veeb0rg

Jim, atleast you read it.. I almost trashed it.. heh

I replied as well about 5 minutes after i got the email.. still waiting on a responce thou.

i hope a new case will help drop my cpu temps.. *my server case hangs the hdd's right over the cpu*

heh
Old 01-29-2003, 10:34 PM
waxhell

Default Re: conspiracy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana Mirrow
i had 4 of my friends sign up for the contest.. none of them won.. sounds fishy....
It was publicized on a lot of the big sites, so I'd think that a lot of people got entries in. My roomate entered like 5x but he didn't win, it's all the luck of the draw.
Old 01-29-2003, 11:59 PM
WyndeChilde

That's funny...

I applied once... only once, and I forgot about it. When I received the email, I thought it was spam. It's a miracle that I even saw my name. I actually stared at it for a good minute or so and closed/reopened the email a few times. LOL!

Thanks Techware and Xoxide!

Old 01-30-2003, 12:49 AM
Outrager

Hehe. When I saw my name I was so excited I wanted to wake my roommate up, but that would have been mean so I just smiled to myself.