Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 06-15-2002, 03:35 AM
Bear

Default Re: Everybodys favorite car!!!

Rhinocerology wrote:
Wtf are u talking about? the Dodge Viper is a beautiful machine sure the rt 10 is wrong (don't like convertables except for Honda S2000) u've got too be kidding me that u think it's ugly? U must be partially blind or something cause it's beautiful!!  

Well the ones I saw on the race were red and looked like
someone really fat had pushed down the car just in front
of windshield I do not know which year or model.
on the pictures you posted they certainly look better.
Old 06-15-2002, 04:06 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to vee_ess Send a message via AIM to vee_ess Send a message via MSN to vee_ess Send a message via Yahoo to vee_ess

Old 06-15-2002, 06:58 AM
rivergod

[quote author=soccer_stud link=board=general&num=1023649726&start=15#29 date=06/15/02 at 01:10:47]
Hey u can romp all over w/ that old hummer...but may i suggest i nicer upgraded version...if not, i will surely race you...i will even give u the full privelage of choosing the track as u requested!  What would you say..
[/quote]
Very sweet looking civilized version.  I'll still race ya.  4-wheelin is more than just the vehicle, it takes guts, and the willingness to damage/destroy your vehicle and yourself.  I haven't 4-wheeled in years, last time I stuck my jeep so well,  we thought a helicopter would be necessary to get us out.  (the winch was under mud)  My buddy Don had to winch me out. :-[
Old 06-15-2002, 10:46 AM
Bear

Havn't done any  4 wheeling, well once visiting Whasington state in winter time a 4 wheel bronco was stuck in a snowy
ditch I just got in and drow out of the ditch I guess my
experince with the snow in Sweden paid off.
I had a 58 chevy panelwagon with a straight longblock six
and granny gear while living in ca. got stuck on a sandy
beech following tracks from other truck (probably 4 wd)
but we gut out when my friend with dessert experience
remembered that one just have to let a lot of air out
of the tires, down to 6-10 psi and the wheels didn't dig down
any longer so  I just drow out with no problem.
Old 06-15-2002, 07:36 PM

Sure you need determination and all of that to go 4 weelin', but this baby makes a Hummer look like a Yugo!  No comparisson, at all!  I got all the determination right here, Grave Digger style!!!  Now if anyone would love ot challenge me to a off-road race...be my guest...because off-road for this killer is like water for a fish...
Old 06-15-2002, 10:13 PM
Grinnin Reaper

Determantion is great but you need knowledge.   Bump that rear-steer in Grave digger and you be eatin' grass and lookin at the sky through your own butt-hole.  I've even seen grave digger go rubber side up with a pro at the wheel.  Skill my friend, skill will get you there and back.  And when all else fail improvise.  I've busted snow drifts deeper than my hood was tall but just standing on the throttle won't get you anywhere but deeper (under certain circumstances).  I was muddin' once and hit a pit that had two sets of tracks.  I got cocky and took the middle, one rut from each side.  Big mistake, the center was solid.  I went from 25 to 0 in 6 inches.  Ended up finding two trees, jacking up the truck by the bumber (which was on the ground, solid center holding up truck with 4 tires hanging in mid air in the deep, deep ruts).  Shoving the trees under locking it in 4-low and holding it to the floor in reverse. One of the logs kicked up and ripped off a skid plate but I got out.  Everything's diffrent snow ain't mud and sand is it's own ball of wax.  But if your comfortable in your rig you can fare well in all of it.  Horsepower can get you there, but there can be 20 feet up a tree, over a cliff, under 10 feet of mud and water, or in a body cast.  Be careful have fun and never spit in front of women or children.
Old 06-16-2002, 01:38 AM

Ah...but it has quadrasteer...four wheel steering so even if u were to bump me in the back ( anything smaller that a fellow moster truck would just get eaten alive!!!) I would still have the front to regain my balance! Besides when your in one of those mosters, you dont need to worry about anything getting in your way, i mean you got your 1200 hp to guide you so....there just to big, to powerfull, and to underestimated...
Old 06-16-2002, 07:38 AM
rivergod

And they do'n fit under trees well.  The monster trucks do best in a stadium rolling over cars.  Too tall, Too Top-heavy.   I'll stay with the Hummer. (Although I do like your civilized version)
Old 06-16-2002, 01:16 PM

yeah it doesnt hafta fit under trees...just run the stupid things over...but yeah u could definetly get more out of a Hummer....driving and accesory wise..but power...uh uh!  its all good though...
Old 06-17-2002, 04:07 AM
Bear

Have been driving som 4 wheel trucks now 900+ horse powers

Well, I tried Leadfoot by Ratbag, pretty cool game  ;D