Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 12-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Junior Techie

Default Finally , Passed Ccna With 987 !

Great and deep thanks to all my brothers and friend in this great and extraordinary forum... francly, without god help and the people in this forum , i will not be able to pass the exam .. Thanks alot for you supporting and helping, and i really prey for all who help me and instrct me to the right way.

For those who want to take the ccna exam I had three simulation questions ( RIP, EIGRP with AS
Workaholic says:
12 , Telnet) by the way they were easy , exactly as mentioned in hotcerts.com guid

in addition to that I had two new questions ( one of them is view of CDP problem , the answer is to choose the answer that tells you devise 3 has a layer 2 connectivity problem ) and the other question i really dont remember but i was very easy and straightforward. The questions came mainly from hotcerts
Workaholic says:
In my opinion studying SYBEX -2005- CCNA Study Guide 5th Edition ,simulation labs (just to be familiar with the commands) and hotcerts.com is enough to pass the exam.

Again , thanks alot my brothers, and now iam going to sleep 72 hours