Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > Techware Labs News

Old 10-30-2002, 10:01 AM
chaplndave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaplndave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer_Stud
Raven: Keefe should have emailed the newest winners of the contests. Is your email listed in your profile?
Hey Soccer_Stud...have you received your burner yet? Have you heard if they have shipped the prizes yet? I still have not received the switch, but I can't wait to get it. Hope they come soon. -chaplndave
Here it is the end of October and still no switch...Soccer_Stud...have you received your burner yet??? I'm not trying to be a pain...just wondering where the stuff is. If you have received yours...I'll just try to be a bit more patient. It's just that the communication has all but ceased....
Old 10-31-2002, 12:12 AM

chaplndave: nah, not yet, akimoto (the one that ships it) says that he will put it in the mail tomorrow, if possible. They are kinda busy they say. Connect to the #techwarelabs channel on IRC and they will probably answer any of your questions.
Old 11-20-2002, 11:20 PM
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Jason425 Send a message via Yahoo to Jason425

I need to win! I put thermal crease on my geforce 4 ti4200 and i'm using a g2mx!!! my 2.4 ghz p4 is not happy with me!!!
Dell Inspiron 1420 in Midnight Blue - Intel Core2Duo T7300 2.0GHZ/4MB - 2GB Ram - Nvidia 8400 GS 128mb - DVD/RW - 160GB 7200RPM - 14.1" Antiglare - Intel 4965AGN - Bluetooth 2.0 - 2MP Webcam - Vista Home Premium
2005 Mazda3i in Strato Blue
http://www.jasondsmith.net

Old 11-20-2002, 11:31 PM

Default OK I"LL ENTER

I really dont need this 'but i'm the guy who wins stuff with little effort so thanks I'll throw it on a shelf someware
Old 11-21-2002, 12:16 AM
q2_stefan

Well my IBM hard drive has now broken for the 3rd time. Yes it's a deathstar, and i'm sick of waiting for it to be replaced on warranty.

Also, while i was at a LAN, my PSU blew up and fried the ATX power connector to my mainboard. They had 4 days left on their warranty (phew) but it took 4-6 weeks to fix so i had to get dad to lend me some money to buy a replacement (not being able to do without my computer for that long).

So now I owe my dad a couple of hundred dollars and I still need a new video card (to play Doom 3 whn it comes out) as I still only have a GeForce 2 MX .

So I really need to win something to help keep my computer up to speed .

Cheers,

q2_stefan
Old 11-21-2002, 12:17 AM
BobyJo

Since I can't remember when I won anything. And will be 63yrs old in a couple of months. And I am totally disabled and live on SS. That is not all that much. But I certainly thankful for it. I think this qualifies me to win a really good video card. We have Radeon 8500 retail versions now and can't afford anything better. I would really like one of these new Hercules or Gigabyte Radeon 9500 Pro video card. Certainly would like the 9700 Pro more, but I am not greedy. I would be thankful for either. Thanks All BJ
Old 11-21-2002, 12:51 AM
accurateimage

OMG dood I won!!!! Not sure really what to say but thx for putting up with me *LOL*!!!! What prizes are left..?? Let me know!
Old 11-21-2002, 02:46 AM
Tech^Cellfish

I could use som new hardware I think
<-- Me wants a prize too..
Old 11-21-2002, 03:13 AM

Default i need a new monitor

i havea tiny pathetic "15" inch MGC monitor. i say 15 in quotes because its only 11" viewable. im not lying. you can fit a 8*11 pice of paper over it perfectly. ive lived with this crap since 2000. god how i would love a 19" monitor. ive been trying to save up to buy one, but its seems like everything is higher priority than a monitor. that would be the thing i would love, and need to most, a 19" beauty.

i also am in need for a digital camera. those are the 2 things that i would really like, but a monitor for sure.

thanks for hearing me out.
Old 11-21-2002, 03:15 AM
mooseboy84

Default sorry, the last post was by me but i didnt know i was logged

i havea tiny pathetic "15" inch MGC monitor. i say 15 in quotes because its only 11" viewable. im not lying. you can fit a 8*11 pice of paper over it perfectly. ive lived with this crap since 2000. god how i would love a 19" monitor. ive been trying to save up to buy one, but its seems like everything is higher priority than a monitor. that would be the thing i would love, and need to most, a 19" beauty.

i also am in need for a digital camera. those are the 2 things that i would really like, but a monitor for sure.

thanks for hearing me out.