Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 12-04-2002, 01:30 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe
Default Web Based IRC finally!

I have just completed the setup of a kick-ass web based IRC client. After playing with 6 or so Java IRC clients I decided to take another path and I came across CGI:IRC. It is a very nice Perl-based IRC client, in my opinion it blows and java client out of the water.

Now you can't have an excuse for not coming on irc :P

Here is the link: http://www.techwarelabs.com/irc/

And for those who want to connect to other IRC networks, try http://www.ircatwork.com/

If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me here.

Cheers...
Old 12-04-2002, 06:32 PM
CiKoTiC

Much appreciated.
Old 12-05-2002, 12:20 AM

"An error occured: Connection to unix-domain socket(/tmp/cgiirc-xnvmkgz5l/sock): No such file or directory"

no good mon....
Old 01-21-2003, 02:09 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to vee_ess Send a message via AIM to vee_ess Send a message via MSN to vee_ess Send a message via Yahoo to vee_ess

People need to get on more from about 10:50 to about 12:10 (Arizona Time)!
Old 01-21-2003, 11:32 PM

Yeah, tell me about it. If keefe or omega arent on...on one is...we need to find a way to bring in the ppl, big time.
Old 03-20-2003, 11:54 PM
Platinium Techie

Send a message via AIM to Aemon_

ok, JOIN...wait for it...wait for it...NOW!

well, get goin! I'm watching you...

later

Old 07-04-2003, 10:53 AM
Kwon

Default Confirm, but with additions...

Breast Reduction,Alabama Breast Reduction, Alaska Breast Reduction, Arizona Breast Reduction, Arkansas Breast Reduction, California Breast Reduction, Colorado Breast Reduction, Connecticut Breast Reduction, Delaware Breast Reduction, Florida Breast Reduction, Georgia Breast Reduction, Hawaii Breast Reduction, Idaho Breast Reduction, Illinois Breast Reduction, Indiana Breast Reduction, Iowa Breast Reduction, Kansas Breast Reduction, Kentucky Breast Reduction, Louisiana Breast Reduction, Maine Breast Reduction, Maryland Breast Reduction, Massachusetts Breast Reduction, Michigan Breast Reduction, Minnesota Breast Reduction, Mississippi Breast Reduction, Missouri Breast Reduction, Montana Breast Reduction, Nebraska Breast Reduction, Nevada Breast Reduction, New Hampshire Breast Reduction, New Jersey Breast Reduction, New Mexico Breast Reduction, New York Breast Reduction, North Carolina Breast Reduction, North Dakota Breast Reduction, Ohio Breast Reduction, Oklahoma Breast Reduction, Oregon Breast Reduction, Pennsylvania Breast Reduction, Rhode Island Breast Reduction, South Carolina Breast Reduction, South Dakota Breast Reduction, Tennessee Breast Reduction, Texas Breast Reduction, Utah Breast Reduction, Vermont Breast Reduction, Virgin Islands Breast Reduction, Virginia Breast Reduction, Washington Breast Reduction, West Virginia Breast Reduction, Wisconsin Breast Reduction, Wyoming Breast Reduction
Old 07-04-2003, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to vee_ess Send a message via AIM to vee_ess Send a message via MSN to vee_ess Send a message via Yahoo to vee_ess

Why would you need to change the server if you are trying to log on with TechwareLabs?
Old 07-04-2003, 08:29 PM
Platinium Techie

Send a message via AIM to Aemon_

if you want to change servers, then download mirc.

later