Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > General Board

Old 01-10-2005, 11:42 PM

Nothing sums the whole ricer scene up better than the phrase

"Ignorance is bliss..."
Old 01-14-2005, 06:37 AM
omegatotal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aemon_
my def of riced out - all show and no go. fart cans make no more power, theyre just annoying. civics stock, i like 'em. wouldnt mind having one myself. but as long as the people know that they arent race cars, and never will be race cars, and its all cool. cause my 'pretty much' stock S-10 will handle civics anyday. considering they havent been turbocharged or had nitrious installed.

later
civics are what they are factory a cheap mode of transportation not ment to go fast, but when you see them with all that crap done to them? putting a few thou down on mods? for a few thou more u coulda got a better car with a better interior! or from a company with less recalls?
like a complete exhaust system with header and high flow(no?) cat. that makes you loose your TQ in the low end on a tq-less motor! and does indeed sound like a fart! 4cyl's were never ment to have exhaust systems that they put on them these days...

stock civics (save the Si) can be handled by my stock '04 nissan desert runner... this is tru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aemon_
yeah, i have yet to see a maybach riced out. blinged out (which is just as bad if not worse) maybe, but not riced out. but then again, when your car is all show AND all go, i guess you can do whatever you want with it. i mean, a luxury car that makes 543hp with a twin turbo V12, all i can say is, me want.

http://www.maybachusa.com/

later
im sorry but TT V12 making only that much?? i would have that motor tossed and a new big block chevy put in. pushing that much on pump gas without any boost... oh and still get the same or better MPG
Old 01-15-2005, 12:54 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to vee_ess Send a message via AIM to vee_ess Send a message via MSN to vee_ess Send a message via Yahoo to vee_ess

Yeah, I have to agree that 543HP from a boosted V12 isn't close to impressive. Jag's got a 3.0L inline 6 that beats that.