Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > Techware Labs News

Old 09-30-2002, 02:01 AM
TheRogue

i need free stuff because....

my cd burner can't cope with all these cd protection schemes so i can't play the latest games which means i keep playing the same one over and over again nulling my mind and i will never get any work done for TWL

my gfx card can't cope with the latest games so they look crappy and i don't feel good when i complete them so i become depressed and will never get any work done for TWL

my ram (no jokes please) is small so games take ages to load and run crappily so they take ages to complete and i never get any work done for TWL

my monitor is small, and has a huge ass, so i don't have much space on my desk so i can't push the k/b any more so when i play games i don't feel comfortable and never win so become depressed and won't get any work done for TWL

my keyboard and mouse aren't radio/infrared so i can't play games in the comfort of my bed, so i have to get out of bed early, and i get really cold which means i get colds and the flu and will never get any work done for TWL

---

As you can see, by giving me free stuff, i will be able to fulfill my gaming addiction and then be able to get some work done for TWL! (irc guide, promoting and the quiz section)
Old 09-30-2002, 07:15 AM
Tcbil

I think they got us, they did an analysis of human reaction on the word "free" and they obviously had quite a good success.
Old 09-30-2002, 09:08 AM
Raven

Hmmm at least it gave people something to post about, instead of getting work done for TWL... hehe (no offence meant Rogue)
Old 09-30-2002, 11:17 AM
Calhoun

I want to win too!!

Calhoun says:

"Something Funny"
Old 09-30-2002, 03:07 PM
Jazzman

there was a 4 day lapse in news on the frontpage too... whats the dealio guys? did somebody die and I not hear about it?
Old 09-30-2002, 11:08 PM
EnigmaticPhoenix

Default Count me in!

Right, so here's my funny stuff -

What's the difference between a chick and a computer? A chick won't accept a 3.5 inch floppy.

Bad Computer Pick-up Lines

Are you SCSI or Parallel Port?
I thought you might want to know that I support multiple installations...
Can I overclock my frequency with you?
Old 10-01-2002, 12:41 AM
Sabzevarian

Hey

I am a university student who was introduced to this board by a friend. I am just a newbie here, but already seem to be fitting in.

I am not really in such a desperate shape as some of the posters here seem to be. I am just a engineering student without much cash left over to spend in my tech hobbies. My sister isn't in the hospital, and I don't live in a box, so I suppose I won't stand a chance of winning this. Even so, if I do win, I will use the prize to add some joy to the little time I have between classes.
Old 10-01-2002, 09:51 AM
Slammer

The only funny thing I can think of is how old my oscilloscope is!
Not really funny huh, oh well.

I guess I got everybody beat when it comes to being broke, I'm a fifteen year old collage student (yeah I can prove it) who started at fourteen. So i don't have time for much of a job(not that the gov will let me anyway).

every last cent goes to buying computer stuff and (considering the only regular income i've had was $15 a month for about 3 months) I don't have much.

I really could use the network switch for a project i need to do for collage.

oh well, at least I tried.

Dave.Hammer@att.net

NOTE: I've never won ANYTHING before, this would be a first.

Old 10-01-2002, 05:53 PM

Im in need for a burner for the sake of me never having one in the first place...and i cant lie...i have one...ive one a little led key chain and and Autoshow...yeah, i bet u can feel the excitement, and i dont believe that this is a scam to see who would all respond to the word "free" because i know that keefe and omega arent like this...
Old 10-01-2002, 05:54 PM
accurateimage

still waiting for any word