Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 01-11-2002, 01:35 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Omega Send a message via AIM to Omega Send a message via MSN to Omega Send a message via Yahoo to Omega
Default WinXP Desktop Icons Problem

I have a fairly full desktop, and I really don't remember when this started happening, so I can't attribute it to anything in particular.  Whenever I lock my computer (or it gets locked from going into screen saver, etc) and then unlock it, icons on my 9th row get pushed down to my 10th row, and any icons below them get pushed down as well.  If all rows below that are filled, it pushes the bottom row of icons down...onto the top row of icons, and pushs them down.  Attached here is the original setup of my desktop, and in the next post is the result after unlocking my computer.  In my current desktop configuration I don't get the problem where the bottom row gets pushed up to the top, but it used to happen.  I run at a resolution of 1280x960.
Old 01-11-2002, 01:37 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Omega Send a message via AIM to Omega Send a message via MSN to Omega Send a message via Yahoo to Omega
Default Re: WinXP Desktop Icons Problem

Here's what happens after I unlock my computer.
Old 01-12-2002, 07:36 AM
aoC_PRoZaK

Default Re: WinXP Desktop Icons Problem

lol, thats funny. maybe you don´t think so, sorry. i´d clean up the desktop a little bit before xp does ;D