Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 09-16-2002, 08:04 AM
akimoto

Default Getting our news on - I'm back!

Well, as the title implies, I'm back for doing news here. After a long and lazy summer, I'm getting off my sorry kiester to bring you more news lovin' from the tech industry (as well as a few reviews of my own - which you may or may not have noticed in the past month). With that said, lets start the rather - ermmm - unfortunately lackluster news of the day...

ModTheBox reviews an exciting new 6-port baybus for fans. It actually looks pretty cool once they get all of the LEDs set up, and they give it their seal of approval.

If you like power, and lots of it with little noise, Ascully reviews the Vantec 470 Watt Stealth PSU. Exciting things, those power supplies.

8-Ball's Hardware looks at the Spire 5F263 Cooler - meh, it's an aluminum heatsink.

Club Overclocker reviews the Cooler Master ATC-710 case. It's sexy and svelte on the outside, but far from being (as the reviewer writes) one of the most "unique" cases on the market, it's just another Antec/Chieftec case rip-off.

Take it easy all, and be sure to come back to read the new TWL daily news section.

-Akimoto