Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > Hot Deals

Old 09-25-2001, 02:46 PM
R_A_V_I_N

Default Re: Enermax 431 Watt WisperQuiet Power Supply for

Would it be better for over clocking?
Old 09-29-2001, 02:45 AM
Hulaboy

A friend of mine has this same power supply and he is using it on one of his overclocked systems.  I've asked him about it and he swears by it that it's an awesome power supply.  Like what Admin said, it's really quiet and the quality of power that it generates is clean.  I'd say it's good to use for overclocking.  Hope that helps.
Old 12-22-2001, 01:01 PM
pcpowerzone

pcpz has a better deal than that for you overclockers that want the most out of your systems!

The Koolance Water Cooled Cases are being sold at http://store.yahoo.com/pcpowerzone with the 350 Fortron power supply thrown in for an extra $39 bucks over retail for the Koolance water-cooled case without any powersupply.

And check this deal out.....The Koolance water-cooled case is being offered with an Enermax 431W (EG465P-FC) powersupply for only $286.99! That is like getting the Enermax 431w for only $86.99! And the Koolance water-cooled computer cases are well built, well designed and pretty easy to set up. They come with the cpu cooler already installed and plumbed up. Koolance even offers a special patented water-cooled Hard Drive Cooler. Go check this stuff out at http://store.yahoo.com/pcpowerzone the prices on all Koolance items can not be beat!      Not anywhere!!