Well, I sure could use a good router for my DSL modem. Mine is so slow that I've used up all my packet grease and when I tried to order more, they told me that it was backordered and would not be available for at least a couple of months.
Anyway, in keeping with the other posts, here is some drivel for you to peruse:
THE FACTS OF LIFE
1. The 2 most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and
2. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
3. Money can't buy happiness. But it sure makes misery easier to live
4. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
5. Psychiatrists say that 1 of 4 people are mentally ill. Check three
friends. If they're OK, you're it.
6. Nothing in the known universe travels faster than a bad check.
7. A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
8. It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
9. Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
10. If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book.
11. COROLLARY: If you are given a take-home test, you will forget where
12. The trouble with doing something right the first time is that
nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
13. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a
warning to others.
14. Paul's Law: You can't fall off the floor.
15. The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the
average man can see better than he can think.
16. Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on
17. Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by moving from where
you left them to where you can't find them.
18. Law of Probability Dispersal: Whatever it is that hits the fan will
not be evenly distributed.
19. Poker rules supplement: A .44 Magnum beats 4 aces.