Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 02-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Techie

Send a message via Yahoo to dr_hemlock2
Default help

bought a geforce nvida 7300 gs 256 pcie video card and my biostar 6100 M9 using AMD 3700 and windows xp pro x64 doesn't even see it being there tried doing the CMOS reset method etc to no avail this is frustrating took me quite a while to build this system and had to settle on this card.
also i am having problems with the system trying to load pci bridge device only do not have drivers for it says its the network card built in the motherboard. windows xp pro x64 knows of this issue but wants to charge 50.00 a minute to get the fix for it which sucks big time anyone ever have this problem and if so do you have the hot fix so i can download it or know where it is located so i can download it i have looked till i am blue in the face. i am tired of every time i reboot it says new hardware found and i do not have this pci bridge driver. otherwise build went well on my system she is very nice and runs real good temps are nominal as this is my first water cooled system. if you are wondering what system i am talking about see my thread/topic on it. i learned a lot about this build and would be willing to share the wealth.
thanks its good to be back
"doc"
Old 02-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to vee_ess Send a message via AIM to vee_ess Send a message via MSN to vee_ess Send a message via Yahoo to vee_ess

Have you been able to locate Windows XP 64-bit Edition drivers for those two pieces of hardware? If not, try www.driverguide.com; if so, we'll pursue it from there.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Platinium Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by weosdfl34 View Post
Don't get too mad, it faculty move hours of take rubbing right to move half of that content. After the position few levels, move is decelerate and cov infamy tiresome.One of the leading problems with Lineage 2 is its grouping. I hit frankly never played a gamey with as many inhospitable and unmannered fill as I encountered here.
what just happened?

Wrong thread maybe...?

Last edited by Dragon : 12-20-2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: boredom?