Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 09-29-2001, 03:19 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe
Default File Attachement to Threads

As you might all notice there is now an Attach field in the "Start New Thread" form.  This option lets us all upload pictures, drivers, and whatever else we all want.  Any picture files that are upload are automatically viewed in the post.  All other attachments will show up as a paperclip next to the topic name in the thread view.  Just click on the paperclip and you can download the file.

Right now the maximum file size is limited to 900 KB, and all file types are allowed.  Please to not abuse this or I will be forced to take this away.  If you have any special requests please contact me or a moderator.
Old 12-10-2001, 08:08 PM
lynchmob

Default Re: File Attachement to Threads

I think this was an excellent decision, but it is one that can be easily abused.  So far, though, it seems that everyone has been pretty responsible.  I want yoou know that I am very impressed with the professionalism of this forum in comparison to others out there!
Old 12-10-2001, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe

Thanks for the compliments!  I am always trying to do small things to improve the Netsmog Tech Forums.  If anyone abuses the file attachment feature I will place restrictions on it such as file size and file type restrictions.
Old 12-13-2001, 10:10 AM
aoC_PRoZaK

i like the netsmog forums too, they´re the best i´ve ever seen yet, and the only one i´ve ever joind. go on guys, great work