Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > Techware Labs News

Old 09-24-2002, 08:36 PM
Altheos

I need computer parts to build my self a bionic arm, my organic one was chopped off by ninjas who needed my my hand for a secret magic potion.
Old 09-24-2002, 08:51 PM
Electro

Default HELP I just died my rig turned into explosion

Yea I is broke, i am so broke im shattered and fallen to the floor. i beg voidedwarranty for products to review, and i got a mouse pad. woot.

yea i am like really broke i have 2 dollars in my pocket and i bought rubber rounded cables that arent really cables. well they are but they have no use with a computer. there just like a beige barbie skin texture i put it in so i could pretend that i had a modded pc but you know people get desperate like me. like i also took a piece of window glass and tilted it on my right side of the computer where the parts are so that it would look like a window kit. then what i did also was i took a little desk fan and put it next to my computer like right at hte bottom where the tower is and i put it there so that it would act like a hsf because my cyrix 286 can get real hot you know espically since i overclocked it to 1.8 ghz. Oh and my video card is 256mb geforce 4 overclocked in bits because i have a sweet computer. oh and my motherboard is Zombat 202D AT mobo help help me me

please

dood your not getting a dell they keep telling me.

hey guys i also wanted to let you know that if anybody wants some hamburgers, i just slaughtered the gateway cow, and for you cannibals "dude" is dead so come get your servings.

Die Gateway/Dell

Dude your getting a dell!

I dont f****** care you can shove that dell up your a**!!!

Dude you dont want a dell?

(Gateway cow ....) Moo!!!! *tramples dell guy*

Electro*Cocks gun* BOOM

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some cheesy dialogue but hey im desperate.. i cant even afford to download internet explorer 4 so i cant go on joke sites and steal jokes like everybody else did. so i tried to make my own stuff. ciao

lets think. CEO of AOL and CEO of microsoft in a head to head war like predator or something. AOL sucks and microsoft isint too far below. bill gates with his big muscles picks steve case up by his neck and strangles him to death. heh . yea . not in a million years.

oh and also guys. can someone tell me why my printer only prints in black. I specifically bought a black and white ink cartridge and it no print any white! all it prints is black its making me mad. I have a Typewriter that has a parallel port so i plug that into my system and i use that as my printer but im hoping to mod it so that the backspace key will work on the type writer.
Old 09-25-2002, 12:40 AM

Ok...when I entered these boards I felt like an Amish when it came to performance and value of my competing computers. I still feel that way as of today!!!!! Im in deep need for some memory, but would like a great deal more for a burner...40x is more than enough for me...not lookin for anything lightning fast...something that will get the job done. If it's any site that i know would hook me up w/ stuff, its u guys...ur the only forum that i attend cuz i believe that no other is as kick ass as u guys...what other forums would know the difference between nerds and geeks, (we are geeks). U guys are my homepage, and the site i spend the most time on BY FAR! most likely more than email. My most treasured piece of comp equip would have to be a needed vc, as i am running a frickin sis 5597....for crying out loud...with a damn cyrix cpu....i mean come on!!!! I hope that my plea has gotten to u all...
Old 09-25-2002, 03:41 AM
snajo

Default ekk

umm, i had to pawn all my heatsinks to help pay for the family 'scipt of prozac...

i'm having little brother blow on my cpu for time being...

opps... he's begining to look a little pale~ >
Old 09-25-2002, 07:52 AM
Grinnin Reaper

(with the voice from Gaunlet Legends)

Grinning Reaper Needs Parts Badly.
Old 09-25-2002, 03:15 PM
jinx

Old 09-25-2002, 09:51 PM
schembo2000

this is my computer http://3dmotion.netfirms.com/comp/PDRM0052.JPG

enough said.
Old 09-25-2002, 10:30 PM
CiKoTiC

You wanna talk broke? I'm so broke I can't pay attention! Now that's broke!

Old 09-26-2002, 12:08 AM
SS...forgot login...

Im not sure if we are suppose to attach joke's or anything to these requests for software or not...or maybe i missed something...but how do we know that all of these "new members" arent old members increasing their chance or multiple new members....keefe, could update us on the IP's if possible, that would be appreciated greatly...
Old 09-26-2002, 12:16 AM

K, scratch that "im not sure if we..." part, I have cleared the complications...